Presidential Debate Thread: Take 2 (Tonight at 9 PM Eastern)

DRUDGE SIREN

BIDEN HAS LOST POD SAVE AMERICA

3 Likes

13 Likes

6 Likes

Probably alphabetical order

An algorithm that says the percentages must add up to 100.

who are two people in the row boat?

1 Like

The Obamas.

Obama

Yeah, Ben always labels everyone and everything, so I dunno. Actually, I dont know if you can say that itā€™s a boat. It isnā€™t labeled

10 Likes

OK thanks. But then how the fuck am I to know who the iceberg is? Garrison really making me work on this one.

3 Likes

Itā€™s insane because if he fell, itā€™s a slam dunk that heā€™d break multiple bones and end up in traction lmao!

But a car is much more difficult to operate than a bike. You canā€™t accidentally step on the wrong pedal or switch gears to forward when you meant to put it in reverse on a bike. You also donā€™t have to judge turns, lane changes and gauge speed on a bike the way you constantly have to do in a car

Youā€™re sense of security is misplaced in a car and itā€™s a big reason why people become careless and get get into fatal accidents with their cars

2 Likes

Are you sure itā€™s not Obama + Kamala?

1 Like

Sheā€™s not dumb. She works in the political trenches and usually knows what sheā€™s talking about

1 Like

Thereā€™s a reason little kids ride bikes and donā€™t drive cars and itā€™s not because driving a car is so much easier and less dangerous

1 Like

iā€™m one of the people that likes the pod save guys.

and i think what they actually said about biden is incredibly fair. they stressed that heā€™s a great president, but they arenā€™t sure heā€™s a strong Candidate any more. and that those are two different jobs with two different sets of skills.

4 Likes

I think itā€™s Modi, impossible to tell without labels.

1 Like

Yea this is where Iā€™m at, Iā€™m sure he has done a good job so far and probably can in his 2nd term mostly just because of his staff but heā€™s a shitty candidate now lets be honest and we need to win

Heā€™s also a less s***ty candidate than anyone else. He is the horse, headed to the glue factory or not.

Everyone could see Biden lost a step back in 2020, and yet we went with the program because orange man bad. Dems had 4 years to figure this shit out and instead they stuck with the old guy. Now they have the audacity to criticize people whose reasonable reaction is ā€œwhat the fuck, why are we running this corpseā€ and, once again, tell them to get in line because orange man bad.

If (when) Trump wins the election, theyā€™ll blame leftists anyways. Itā€™s a comedy.

14 Likes

Except heā€™s not less shitty than everyone else?