Presidential Debate Thread: Take 2 (Tonight at 9 PM Eastern)

Again, a bicycle?

1 Like

For whom

4 Likes

Imagine youā€™re the smartest strategist on Trumpā€™s re-election team. How would you feel if Biden announced today that he was stepping aside?

• Worried
  • Happy
  • Neutral
  • Dammit Riverman
0 voters

Iā€™d say 2 couldnā€™t (the author and his wife). Of the lawyers, the one who was D.A. could still handle that position, in my opinion, at 84, which I think is his age.

This mainly seems like a USA#1 problem. Our entire transportation system is based on everyone feeling like they need giant SUVs to get around the feel safe. If we had proper infrastructure and public transportation then you would probably feel safer.

2 Likes

Wait, someone lost their cool and hyperbolized incorrectly in this forum?

You should definitely overreact and take out the group frustration on one of the few people here actually doing the politics.

1 Like

Itā€™s no longer hyperbole if you keep doubling down on it.

lol gaslighting is what their side has been doing for the last 5 years.

Uh, yes. Getting hit by a car is a big deal. Having a crash due to a tire failing crossing a 2 lane 50 mph highway with multiple cars barreling down on you is another. When I think about bicycles, I think about crashes and what they can do, not riding in straight lines. This was all before helmets and padding and I had numerous other crashes in my very daily bicycle riding from a young child to 16 when I got a car. Iā€™ve not been on a bike since and never will be.

They have these things called trails that you can ride on. They are pretty neat. You can probably google it for more information.

Nah, I gave more backstory below. Itā€™s an operator thing more than the other thing though thatā€™s certainly involved. Even with my incidents, I was an aggressive rider of bmx type bikes (probably part of why I had the incidents and accidents I had) and still threw caution to the wind with daily riding, because it was my fastest and only form of transportation. Once it wasnā€™t at age 16, never been back, never will be.

No thx

Who is ā€œtheir side?ā€

I understand why pedantry is so valued here, but there is a serious lack of emotional intelligence taking place.

Also Great Internet Poster Syndrome.

Thanks for the content

2 Likes

Hereā€™s the cliffā€™s for you

The car driver? Iā€™m literally saying to me that riding a bike is scary af and something Iā€™d do way after driving a car, actually never again.

Thankā€™s but no thankā€™s

2 Likes

What algorithm led to rounding 3/8 to 38% and to 37%? How did it choose which to round up and which to round down?

2 Likes

If Biden needs to drop out, then he should just resign and let Kamala be president.

2 Likes

I read it. But I donā€™t remember it.