Presidential Debate Thread: Take 2 (Tonight at 9 PM Eastern)

6 Likes

Biden is probably capable of being president for 4 more years. Barring emergencies that give him just seconds to think, something that doesn’t really happen, it’s more about decisions he’s just already made in his life and values he has. What he’s not capable of though is beating Trump in this election.

(and it’s not just age, the number, - Bernie is still sharp as ever and has made a better case for Biden than Biden has himself)

4 Likes

You should. It’s a great indicator of the bull**** posting on this site you whiners have that you won’t. It’s why the country is in the state it’s in and why I consider none of you who talk the way you do to be representative of the country or to be serious people.

It also was intended for an audience of one, Clovis, but thanks again for showing your true colors of how unserious you are as people in this discussion.

The point about the number is real good. I think I mentioned on here that I got to hear Dorris Kearns Goodwin speak. She’s 81 and sharper than most people half her age.

Bernie would’ve routed Trump in 2016 and you’ll never convince me otherwise

You are wrong

Presidential debates should be between the people they intend to appoint to each agency or as cabinet members. That would give the American people better insight into how each Presidency will go than these stupid performances.

7 Likes

I think when you get to be that age you can be a young 81 or an old 81. Biden is an old 81. My gram died at 95. She had dementia her last few years. But at 81, she was lightning sharp. She still worked p/t just to have something to do, and was driving. Would you trust Biden driving a car? I wouldn’t

1 Like

Jesus christ nunnehi get a grip

5 Likes

Unfortunately, we’ll never know. Just how we’ll likely never know if someone other than Biden would’ve won. The DNC annoints their nominees like royalty rather than let voters decide

He literally rides bikes wtf man

Not sure if serious?

USA is a shit democracy and does a lot of things wrong…

https://www.democracymatrix.com/ranking

USA is ranked 36th as a democracy and is in the “deficient democracy” category.

Oh, in this one USA is ranked 50th

Political system makes it to 18th here

and 29th here.

1 Like

There’s a guy who prosecuted the Nazis at Nuremburg who’s like 97 and sounds sharper than most 20 year olds.

I ain’t reading all that

But I’m happy for you

Or sorry that happened

Hey sorry no offence. I thought it was a dude from the tone and all the “bitches” stuff.
My bad.
Still pretty fucked up to not even know the rules right?
But shouting “trust me I’m right and you’re wrong because your dumb” when they’re wrong is what politicians do.

1 Like

+1 worth the read

3 Likes

I read it. It doesn’t really prove anything about Biden. Some people here are way overboard on old people not being able to do stuff, but even in the cases where an 81 year old is sharp, there’s a reasonable chance they won’t be when they are 84. And at least one of your anecdotal cases there could not handle the job of President.

A car is easier than riding a bike and way safer, in my opinion. You couldn’t get me on a bike after I turned 30. I had a couple of near death incidents on a bike as a teenager, so I don’t think bikes are worth the risk. That’s just my opinion on them. I think riding bikes at 81 is insane.

Are you really talking about a bicycle?