Presidential Debate Thread: Take 2 (Tonight at 9 PM Eastern)

The first thing I’d do is force him to watch the debate multiple times with post-mortem.

1 Like

they should tell her to make it about his health and his family.

My worldview doesn’t have me celebrating a man’s suicide to score points among the shittiest people over the internet.

he’s gonna have a monkey clapping cymbals in his head after 20 seconds

What’s shitty about it? I am happy to change it for good reason. However, this current administration has actively suppressed the story of aaron bushnell, the american hero, on websites across the web. I’d love to hear what is wrong about having this avatar according to this site’s rules. if you can present me with a good argument or whatever faction currently controls this site’s moderation deems it inappropriate, then so be it.

If it makes you uncomfortable it’s probably meant for you to have some introspection.

1 Like

Right, you are just the shitty person in real life

I don’t care what your avatar is

1 Like

Young(er). Lucid. Coherent. Reasonably honest. Not deplorable. Is that too much to ask?

1 Like

Care to back that up with anything?

https://x.com/TheOnion/status/1806503141711520052?t=zqzuMgvP3-9uy1OwlxGB4w&s=19

7 Likes

Apparently Biden had a full day of speaking to some retail thing?

Biden has way more energy stopping in at that viewing party. Where was that?

The gall to talk about others lacking introspection when you are celebrating a man’s suicide.

:point_up:

Reddit comments in the post debate thread on r/politics aren’t loading lmao. Cmon.

i did not expect the pundit response to be universal, “joe biden should resign today”

wow

How did Gavin Newsom get to be the backup plan here? Fucking grim.

Resign might not be the right word. Withdraw from the campaign, though?

No Gavin fan but who should the replacement be?