Presidential Debate Thread: Take 2 (Tonight at 9 PM Eastern)

Biden is so old he makes this guy seem spry.

2 Likes

like 90% of voters wanted anyone else to run

wow who ever could have predicted this oh no. when “the economy is good actually” messaging fails for the tens millions of people this economy doesn’t work for, do you think they are going to vote by your cherry picked stats or the dithering senile idiot you see on prime time tv? Not even considering the unchecked foreign influence here.

hmmmm probably gonna be the “leftists” fault somehow.

anyway, gonna be great when we get that immediate 20% inflation in January when the tariffs kick in

The media doesn’t cover Biden much because he is really boring and aloof. A new candidate would be a boatload of late coverage. I really think the chances are better than 50% than Biden will not be the nominee.

1 Like
Should Joe Biden drop out of his replacement is guaranteed to be Kamala Harris?
  • Yes
  • No
0 voters

https://x.com/snmrrw/status/1806507500381880788

2 Likes

Time to tap AirBud

1 Like

Sorry chief, that the president must be a natural-born citizen is, in fact, in the rule book.

1 Like

all the “actually biden will step aside and someone else will run last minute” takes remind me of the “actually hillary is running” market of 2020 on predictit. pure delusion. eat your medicine now. it’s not like people haven’t been sounding the alarm about this for years now

Your avatar is so fucking shameful.

1 Like

womp womp. shameful to who? biden? I agree!

Dems are probably working on the advertising for
the new improved Hilary to take Joe’s spot.

I agree.

Your worldview is terrible.

Which probably does more harm to the world than a random person having a shitty avatar on an obscure message board.

Is it ultimately Biden’s call to keep the nomination? Or can there be some kind of groundswell at the Convention that results in some other nominee?

1 Like

that’s what i wanna know.

there HAVE to be people with the power to talk to him.

It looks like Jill might be in charge of that decision

2 Likes

He was briefly even for the nominee on betfaiir. Newsom +370