Presidential Debate Thread: Take 2 (Tonight at 9 PM Eastern)

Yeah I know that, he doesn’t stutter all the time, but in the world of 10 second video clips for tiktok and facebook, it’s just particularly bad timing

1 Like

https://x.com/ddale8/status/1806514052765777929?t=LNOy364KVlLHxK_6iKKX0w&s=19

2 Likes

Trump saying Ukraine is going to lose is probably not a good idea.

Bless you for this point of view. We need more WIM like this.

a whiner, oh shit joe get him lol

Wonder what a re-poll will look like after this

9 Likes

All he can do is call him a liar and a bitch. Which he is doing

Yea at this point, just keep making fun of Trump. But he does it so limp dickedly it’s painful

1 Like

https://x.com/FrankLuntz/status/1806500257171399046?t=XtA6gbtXO7oxeRVWDIEcKw&s=19

1 Like

MSNBC is having Gavin Newsome on after the debate. After watching this I wonder if him and his team right now are scrambling to change his talking points

1 Like

Was at trivia and missed the beginning. I take it this is not going well?

Seriously. Just say he’s got COPD or some such thing, or a mild stroke, or whatever, but get him on the sidelines and let somebody else try to pull a rabbit out.

4 Likes

Two minutes for prepared remarks and Biden rambles all over the place with at least 3 senior moments. What an embarrassment.

Trump’s close is also a complete ramble full of bullshit but is at least confident and semi coherent.

3 Likes

Biden dropping out guarantees Trump wins. But also, Trump is guaranteed to win, so…?

Honestly think Biden’s increased his lead among olds, perhaps significantly.

Full analysis. No thanks.

How bad? I think I could’ve done better. So it couldn’t have been much worse.

1 Like

if this weekend, all of the dem power people got together and got behind someone else, and framed it like “yeah we saw what you saw”, maybe then?

Second debate isn’t until Sept 10. Crazy.

Let me save you some time: pretty much any, if you have money; pretty much none if you do not

5 Likes

MSNBC making it sound like panic is gripping the Democratic Party in the aftermath of Biden’s performance. Wouldn’t be surprising.

2 Likes