Presidential Debate Thread: Take 2 (Tonight at 9 PM Eastern)

I thought she was great. Proud to vote for her. Unfortunately, Florida likely isn’t going her way, so my vote gets wasted.

1 Like

Disagree. Based on the polling I think it’s his strongest point. People aren’t thrilled with the economy and have said they want change.

His vision of the future is:

8 Likes

This is fine for him I think, I don’t think he was going to do a lot better than this for a close. Although as I type this, he’s still talking, so he’s making my half-hearted defense less true by the second.

2 Likes

I’m glad y’all think this is such a curb-stomping, because I’m just not seeing it that way.

Yeah, she is winning, but I don’t think she’s making him look bad enough.

I’m sure on chiefsplanet they’re going on about how great Orange Man is doing. Maybe I’m wrong. Anyone checked?

Then again, I think her goal is to appeal to the median voter and not necessarily appeal to me.

Trump fled the stage to avoid further handshaking.

I’m sort of wishing I watched it now lol

Well frankly his closing statement was a real game changer, I need to think hard about who I’m voting for now.

9 Likes

The headline is that Trump is unhinged, and his closing was unhinged. Just push this message the rest of the way.

1 Like

I mean the betting markets have reacted consistent with how we’re reacting, so you’re not just seeing the voice of a bubble IMO.

Fox launching straight into attacking ABC/moderators.

1 Like

Fox News treating this like a (rigged obviously) Trump loss.

Gotta get those Truths out asap

ABC saying on the news that Trump was angry

1 Like

Making plans for the Trumpster
Plannin and Mannin
Plannorama
Plan plan Bo plan the plan

8 Likes

Places I have looked do not have MAGA thinking he won. Fox News led with saying she was well-prepared and aggressive. So ya I think by any metric she did somewhere between good and great.

1 Like

That was the best debate performance of my lifetime and it wasn’t close.

11 Likes

But it doesn’t matter what Chiefsplanet thinks.

Brit Hume: make no mistake about it. Trump had a bad night.

Tapper: “it was like a 4chan thread come to life; he took every single piece of bait”

7 Likes