Presidential Debate Thread: Take 2 (Tonight at 9 PM Eastern)

woulda paused a second, then “his wife was hot 25 years ago”.

1 Like

The crazy thing is, he could actually salvage the night with a normal final statement here, but I have to assume he is way too wound up to do that.

lol what else has he spent time on

1 Like

https://x.com/electproject/status/1833688277142081612?s=61&t=PJ_nuTfUmHpusvvriNf7WA

17 Likes

Making plans

1 Like

I really don’t think this at all. There’s no way the viewership of one of these does anything but taper off over the course of the night. It would take an insane story-making unforced error on Harris’s part to nullify the good of the night.

2 Likes

hey man just letting you know that since they changed the twitter logo a while ago, your avatar flair looks more like the onlyfans symbol than the twitter/x symbol. i hadn’t seen you post in a while i guess, and glancing at it i thought you were advertising an onlyfans page

2 Likes

disappointed?

2 Likes

She should’ve been prepared to ad lib here and talk about his chaos and ranting. Opening and closing statement have been her weakest points because they feel so scripted.

Trump voter just said trump
Talking in circles on stream
I’m watching.

That caught me off-guard too, but apparently yeah.

https://x.com/JasJWright/status/1833694885188149519

2 Likes

Now I’m really looking forward to Vance/Walz. Also think there’s a decent chance it never happens.

8 Likes

I can really do without bragging about the military being the most lethal

5 Likes

Hate that I am in the office today. Sounds like it was a fun one to have in the background workijg from home.

1 Like

this was a good performance, i’m happy with it

15 Likes

Trump having a bad closing statement imo

1 Like

Honestly if he had done the “why haven’t you?” the last 90 mins he wouldn’t been fine. She did a great job riling him up.

Yeah its what she needed to do and more.

A lot of prosecutors carry at the courthouse as LEOs.