Presidential Debate Thread: Take 2 (Tonight at 9 PM Eastern)

The concept of 90 minutes

12 Likes

Is a condition of the UAW endorsement that they have to call out the head by name each time?

Was the homework haitian?

Or a Kennedy?

1 Like

@BestOf

2 Likes

MAGA claiming this debate unfair.

1 Like

Man, an elite line would have been asking Trump if he was going to have a healthcare plan in two weeks.

2 Likes

Lol Hunter Biden

I have to agree. Trump is batting 1.000 when demanding the mics come back on, and Harris is batting .000.

1 Like

People say this debate won’t move the needle because Trump has a floor but his floor is supported by the appearance of being a strong winner. This is weak loser talk and it’s why the needle will move. Book it.

2 Likes

Climate change was her weakest response and it’s still fine. I get it though she is just trying to get the Pennsylvania vote.

2 Likes

Let him off global warming

Thinking of watching a the post game but I wanna avoid watching any undecided voter panel going “well he sure made some good points”.

1 Like

Why not ask why his daughter got a billion dollars from the Saudis?

Attacking Biden because he doesn’t know what else to do and is projecting so fucking hard.

3 Likes

whats all this 3.5m about? A Hunter thing?

1 Like

Betting lines have shifted slightly to Kamala tonight. Considering a lot of us(myself included) thought this was a no-win affair I’ll take it.

2 Likes

Got to be something Putin told him that’s never been in the news

Inb4 CNN headline

Here is why Harris’ dominating performance in the debate is bad for her and good for Trump

11 Likes

“Harris avoids question on economy in historic debate”

1 Like

Definitely going to be an opinion piece in the NYT that is some version of that.

2 Likes