POTUS BOWL 2020: A MEME IS A WISH YOUR <3 MAKES

April 2021: Biden says the civil war ended after people watched Lincoln’s Gettysburg address on the tonight show with Johnny Carson

May 2021: history textbooks are altered and university teachers repeat it as fact

1 Like

Just like in 2016 this maps assumes wins in WI & MI which the Trump eventually carried. Let’s not repeat the mistake and take them for granted (not that this is what you are doing).

I think MI is the closest to a Dem win, with Trump pulling out ad buys and a popular Dem governor. Def think WI is still a tossup, and if you move that to Trump and assume he wins most/all the swing states, there are a lot of outcomes where its 270-268 or even 269-269 for maximum chaos.

They’re brainwashing people on Facebook. Yes, it works!

1 Like

Repeatedly pounding the same simple messages works on people incapable of critically thinking.

1 Like

Thank God the eDems have a clear, simple, well communicated value proposition for the Biden administration.

https://twitter.com/JoeBiden/status/1304096798060019713?s=20

3 Likes

Did anyone watch Biden on Anderson Cooper today? He’s definitely not fucking senile and he’s definitely in much better mental shape than Trump.

1 Like

If Biden wins less than 273 electoral votes there will definitely be enough hurt BernieBro electors who will throw the election to Trump by voting for Bernie in the EC, thus throwing the election to the House.

You should disparage and talk down to them some more. That’ll surely get you the allies you need.

7 Likes

https://twitter.com/sbauerAP/status/1304119124579307526?s=19

Thanks again, green party

5 Likes

https://twitter.com/justinbaragona/status/1304169902182465536?s=19

I’m not sure if that sentiment helps or hurts him with the people who know who he is.

1 Like

Hell yea

https://twitter.com/jstein_wapo/status/1304197440174784513?s=21

5 Likes

wat

@BestOf

2 Likes

Some here might consider me moderate. 2018 was my first party line vote. I will never vote for anyone in the GOP right now as long as I live. They towed the line for this, so they are dead to me. I have friends right of me on the political spectrum who say the same thing.

Yep. I’m sort of getting mine, but I’m about to risk my health to keep it because not having it is a threat to my health too.

I have friends who have been forced to leave this country by the policies of this administration. Friends who, by the way, are more idealistic about the good of America then most Americans despite being progressive. But they have scary last names and brown skin, so they don’t get the opportunities they want. This enrages me. I will never vote for anyone who supported the party and the man who took that from them. No tax cut, no amount of money, no policy can rival the desire I have to see them handed their pink slips by voters.

I have friends being forced back to work or working in less safe jobs because of the pandemic. My best friend’s wife is like 8 weeks backlogged on receiving her unemployment benefits. She’s a teacher, she’s terrified to teach in person. I gave her some KN-95s yesterday. I will never vote for anyone who supported the party and man who wanted to send her back and put that worry and anguish on her and my friend.

I have a friend who lost his net worth paying his dying mother’s medical bills because insurance wouldn’t cover the treatment that might save her. Then he lost his business from the pandemic, and his side hustle. So he drove Uber, caught covid, and 4-5 months later he still has symptoms. I will never vote for anyone who supported the party that allowed all that to happen to people in the richest country on this planet.

My 71 year old dad is bowling weekly in his league. 50 people, most not wearing masks, he took his off. A couple weeks ago he was mocking anti-mask people. Now he thinks he’s safe, and keeps denying that if he gets it my 72 year old mom will too. I will never forgive the monsters pushing bullshit that made him feel safe to do that, whether he gets lucky and avoids it or not.

The GOP is dead to me. There is nothing they can do to ever get my vote.

8 Likes

Motherfucker

4 Likes

Lol. You wanna bet?

1 Like