POTUS BOWL 2020: A MEME IS A WISH YOUR <3 MAKES

Have we been doing that? Seems to me we tried the “let’s stay home and let the batshit crazy Republicans win” in 2000 and 2016, and it didn’t turn out so well for America.

6 Likes

The implication is the point he’s always making that he thinks there’s no difference between Biden and Trump on this issue, which is absurd.

dude, just vote for Trump, hop back on your boat and catch some waves in the trump armada.

like, what the fuck are you talking about (i’m 25% talking to you and 75% to watevs)? there’s two dudes you can vote for. pick one.

if the right guy wins, we’ll at least have another election in this country.

if the wrong guy wins, good luck protesting you dumb fuck, you’ll be killed or permanently jailed almost immediately + there won’t be any more fair elections.

so yeah, i’m sick of you assholes telling us that we’re the assholes. vote for biden or fuck off.

6 Likes

Sucks when you can’t dunk on Republicans all day doesn’t it

2 Likes

Have I called you or anyone on this board an asshole?

2 Likes

Jamaal Bowman says hello.

He didn’t change enough minds. The progressive wing of the party is still smaller than the establishment wing. But it’s slowly changing.

If you don’t think they ever can, I guess you’re just shouting into the void.

Their support is more financial. Team Biden has written you off because they don’t think you can be turned out for him, no matter what. Thus you are overestimating your leverage. Now, if you want to do like Wall Street and the insurance industry and show up with a bag of cash, maybe you have some leverage.

I don’t think it’s fair to say full weight given what we’re currently seeing.

You have zero leverage right now. Vote for the lesser of two evils and for semi-functional democracy. Then help the AOC wing of the party gain power and build up a war chest for 2022 and 2024, and be glad we still have semi-functional elections in which they can win.

Do what the Tea Party did to the GOP, except good instead of evil.

2 Likes

Just always go vote for the leftmost candidate that has a realistic chance of winning, including primaries and downballot races. That’s how you make your voice heard and get pandered to.

4 Likes

You just read what you want to. Not my fault you project on to my words

@trolly I voted for Hillary bud. Find another tired talking point

Y’all should really be hitting the phones instead of making these long winded posts

2 Likes

Every single chump in the dem party took a money bag to make sure their future was secure, at the expense of poor people everywhere. Deplorable

2 Likes

Aren’t these more or less the same things?

you specifically definitely haven’t. but if you don’t vote or vote for anyone other than biden (regardless of your state) then you certainly are one. this isn’t difficult. it’s for all the marbles.

2 options:

Option A: status quo or minimally better than status quo for 4 years and then an opportunity to try again

Option B: no more fair elections, basically the end of the country

“oh but I want my free meds for everybody!”

yeah we all do but it ain’t happening now. get it through your fucking skulls.

“but we keep bombing people no matter who wins!”

yup! the sky is blue, too.

“but when biden was vp under obummer ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________”

FUCK OFF

6 Likes

What if I cast an ineffective vote Biden but fail to do this virtue signaling that you’re doing?

What if someone like Clovis does a lot of this virtue signaling that you’re doing, but they don’t vote for Biden?

What if someone does this virtue signaling that you’re doing, but moves to a state where they can’t make an effective vote for Biden?

Who all has to fuck off?

6 Likes

This! 6 out 7 school board places were uncontested in my town. I am embarrassed to say this has happened for 10 years running. I recently formed a PAC and am finding and funding candidates to make sure this never happens again.

7 Likes

Again the we gotta vote in the election to make sure we have fair elections argument is absolutely hilarious.

2 Likes

We disagree on some of this stuff as already noted, but I just wanted to give you props for being so thoughtful and level-headed. I value that you are taking the time to articulate your positions even when I don’t necessarily agree.

3 Likes

I learned it from you dad.gif

(This is meant in a very nice way. And I hope you catch reference)

1 Like

A lot of us are banking for Biden. What’s eating at you, man? We have exactly two choices. Yes, the AOC model is what I, and other others are looking at implementing for future races. But, here we are with Biden and Trump. Pick one?

ETA: My Bernie supporting pony is in a labor camp, but very self-satisfied because he didn’t vote.

4 Likes

Ok, I’m admittedly drunk, but please tell me why the opposite phrase, “we gotta NOT vote in the election to make sure we have fair elections” is the correct one. Because I don’t see an in-between?

I do, and I had a splendid belly laugh about it.

2 Likes

This is what liberals believe lol