POTUS BOWL 2020: A MEME IS A WISH YOUR <3 MAKES

Also not really reported is that Bloomberg is quietly funneling millions into Texas right now.

Edit: Yes, yes, I know, Bloomberg is the devil, etc. etc. I’d still rather have him on our side than not right now. Also, Bloomberg basically invented the massive modern data analytics movement. If he’s pouring money into Texas, it’s because his numbers are telling him it is worth it.

4 Likes

Some dropboxes are portable and moved indoors to a secure location during off hours.

Am I crazy to think that Trump calling off his election night party at Trump Hotel is the best sign that he’s losing yet? Zero chance he does this if he’s confident of winning, right?

2 Likes

This has the characteristics of public sector union rules all over it. They probably have to send someone to lock and unlock, it has to be a union member, if you send the union member outside the hours of 10 and 3 you have to send an additional supervising union member, etc.

Maybe he’s finally taking the coronavirus seriously. New tone!

But yeah it definitely indicates something and “confident he’s going to lose” is well within that range, as is immediately fleeing the country.

3 Likes

Yeah it’s legit over.

I’ve been WAAF for awhile, but after the last debate I was pretty confident this would be over on Nov 3 evening.

Trump is getting rolled.

5 Likes

He probably plans to be in an underground bunker when they announce their coup.

10 Likes

Ugh, not at all. They might be focusing on the “Nobody can know who wins tonight so we have to wait and see but I know if the real vote is counted I’ll be victorious” strategy. And then go crazy on the voter suppression / stealing the election strategies.

The 1 in 10 chances seem ball park correct to me for Trump. Maybe its 1 in 5, maybe its 1 in 20, but somewhere in that ball park. But we all know that’s not the same as being over (or for that matter being the same as we’re fucked).

I would suggest that if polling struggles to capture any voting demographic it’s yutes.

How exactly are these polls contacting yutes? Calling them on a telephone. That seems completely unlikely.

1 Like

Besides the obvious grossness of the raw numbers, it is interesting dems are significantly outspending on advertising across the board.

All told, Advertising Analytics reported that political campaigns and causes dropped $8.12 billion in TV ads so far this cycle— $4.633 billion by Democrats on all levels, $2.606 million by Republicans, and $907 million by independents. Of the $2.948 billion spent on television by presidential campaigns, $2.163 billion came for Democratic candidates to $780 million for Republicans. Senate candidates spent $2 billion, $1.130 million spent by or for Democrats and $870 million by or for Republicans. Of the $1.105 billion spent on House advertising, the split was $649 million on the Democratic side, $500 million for Republicans.

I understand that is the danger

But it won’t matter when trump is getting curb stomped American History X style on election night

2 Likes
1 Like

Trump wants to sit on his east wing bed surrounded by hamberders and watching fox business channel alone.

2 Likes

This thread…

IF he’s curb stomped, of course it won’t matter. But that’s nowhere near guaranteed - particularly in the States that matter (for determining the outcome of this election).

Since a party at his hotel is a huge funneling of taxpayer funds to his pockets, canceling it is highly sus, I ain’t gonna cap.

Campaign is broke so no money to grift over to the hotel, and he’s certainly not coming out of pocket for a party.

6 Likes

The chart is comparing early votes to early votes and the 86% is comparing 2020 early votes to 2016 total votes.

2 Likes

He’s decided he’s finally drawing the line on super-spreader events.

Gonna be real awkward when all this new turnout is for Kanye

12 Likes

https://mobile.twitter.com/ImIncorrigible/status/1322160296031637504

9 Likes