POTUS BOWL 2020: A MEME IS A WISH YOUR <3 MAKES

this isn’t happening

Add another!

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1321916841581666304

4 Likes

87 degrees and people passing out? Sounds like the MAGA crowd is kind of soft imo.

9 Likes

18 Likes

I was just thinking the same thing! LOL at passing out in 87. Literal snowflakes.

8 Likes

Pence still saying that shit is so lol alongside his Trump slurping. The guy seems like an actual true believer yet stares lovingly at decidedly not Christian Values President Donald Trump. Power is a hell of a drug I guess.

My wife bought me a bottle a few years ago, I’ve been saving it for a special occasion and was also planning on cracking it open in 5 days.

2 Likes

I think it’s just money.

Karen Pence had twice rebuffed her husband’s celebratory kiss on election night before exploding, during a briefing the next day with Secret Service agents, over concerns about how the financially strapped couple would pay for their new life.

The Pences may not have needed the financial help if the couple, years before, hadn’t lost nearly $1 million Pence had inherited from his father. He invested in a pair of privately held companies that failed, according to LoBianco.

Pence, whom the author describes as being in awe of those who make money, later lost close to $700,000 more in stock he had held in the family’s gas station and convenience store business, which went bankrupt in 2001.

7 Likes

Pissed away $1.7 million by his early 40s? I’m a little jealous.

4 Likes

Losing 1.7 million was the worst moment of Pence’s life.

But for Trump? It was Tuesday.

14 Likes

seems weird that she was mad at him getting the VP job. I assume it pays decently. I could see her being mad about his being Trump’s VP because it’s Trump, but this frames it as if she was mad that he…got a job?

2 Likes

I think the social expectations of the vp couple can be pretty expensive.

1 Like

boof mcdouche on the supreme court makes more than VP does

still more than what he got as gov tho but yeah expenses, like they have to wear expensive shit and all that now

Isn’t there some factoid that the Clintons were basically broke when they left the White House

yeah all to lawyer fees

2 Likes

Beto is good obv, and he probably had a shot at flipping tx all by himself in the GE if he were the nominee, but he sorta picked the wrong issue for flipping TX blue. by number of guns sold, CA#1, TX#2. that’s just a hard parlay to pull off. and in hindsight running on anything except healthcare/covid is ill-advised.

1 Like

Sounded like they get it hurt his political career. They were hoping for a 2020 run.

have you ever wanted anything in your life as badly as Pence wanted Trump to die from COVID?

3 Likes

freezing cold, overheating, covid pneumonia. why do bad things happen to good racists?

2 Likes