POTUS BOWL 2020: A MEME IS A WISH YOUR <3 MAKES

Dude… Cuse checked himself. Simp never has and that’s the problem. How are you missing that?

Also I’m never condescending so you can’t make this about me when I say Simp being condescending is annoying as fuck when he wrong so often.

2 Likes

And now a lot of people hate me for the whole thing and being abrasive and condescending, and maybe I deserve it for being an asshole, so what’s your point again?

I don’t think anyone hates you, I sure don’t. There is more condenscation on this site than just simp though and I’ve never been bothered in the least by his posts or anyone’s here really. That he’s the only culprit though is asinine.

coolstorybro. I’m done with this lol.

I never said that.

1 Like

I think what frustrates me the most is that, at the end of the day, I am mostly just a relatively well informed keyboard warrior.

Sure, I’ve donated money, volunteered a bit, and attended protests. But my ratio of time spent on UP compared to time spent on actually actively fighting for what’s right is embarrassing when I think about it too much.

If I’m ever unnecessarily a dick to anybody on this site, it’s more likely to be self-loathing manifesting itself as opposed to any other explanation.

This place is great for staying informed and commiserating with good people. I do value that, even when lawbros lawbro, centrists centerize, or clovis kink shames me because I want to do the BDSM to capitalism without any safe words.

17 Likes

While I share those feelings, I do think this site drives real world engagement. Look how many of us got off our asses to protest recently. More broadly, I think arguing on the internet can have long term value. There are always lurkers, and over time, amplifying your world view matters (see: GOP).

6 Likes

always projection.

https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/1298721810935029763?s=20

1 Like

I demand that they both be given a reading comprehension test before their first debate.

I want them both to do a complete Presidential combine, and then I want the Presidential combine to become the standard way we kick off the Primary season from now on. We can stream it on twitch.

I know @skydiver8 loves this idea… her guy tests well I suspect.

2 Likes

Need all the lawyers to identify themselves

1 Like

Corey Booker was All-USA football in HS and played Division I in college.

Klob killed a duck once playing golf.

https://twitter.com/banditelli/status/1178393738843840513?s=20

4 Likes

You’d think it was with a golf ball, but it was actually with a stapler because the duck was quacking in her backswing

10 Likes

Bit the duck’s head off.

1 Like

Klob doesn’t kill ducks with golf balls, she force chokes them as if they had just questioned her sad devotion to her ancient religion.

1 Like

Cody the news dude is pissed

3 Likes

Those are some pretty solid posts. Sorry you didn’t seem to understand many of them.

Meh. I had most of the same takes as you circa 2018/2019, as a fellow lawyer. I was horrifically wrong and I accept that now. The legal system is barely functioning as it is intended to. You might want to self-reflect.

10 Likes

@WorstOf

5 Likes