POTUS BOWL 2020: A MEME IS A WISH YOUR <3 MAKES

4k666k

5 Likes

2 Likes

Would be great.

If you really want to be bold, add OH/MT/AK.

1 Like

Ohio is possible in a blue wave. Similar to Texas.

1 Like

Texas is a fair bit more likely for Trump than OH. I’d swap the colors on those two, or flip OH blue too.

What’s going on here? Is Nate Cohn out to lunch or some shit? It’s 1:17 give me my MI poll and give it to me now!!!

1 Like

Blends of single malts like jw blue are great

1 Like

from Imgflip Meme Generator

8 Likes

+1 this is mandatory now @StimAbuser and for your sake I hope we don’t flip WV.

1 Like

Nate busy retweeting about WI

https://twitter.com/MULawPoll/status/1321501374702637056

my thinking is that while ohio might be a little bit more likely to flip on its own, texas makes more sense as part of some major blue shift. maybe i’m making that up.

Michigan
Joe 49
Trump 41

3 Likes
1 Like

Have two thirds of a bottle of Shackleton blended malt whisky earmarked for Tuesday

2 Likes

4 Likes

I mean, I don’t think it’s going to happen, but the tails on a Biden landslide where the polls are all off by say a 2016 style margin in Biden’s favor are ludicrous. That map isn’t even close to the best case scenario for Biden.

2 Likes

I don’t get how you all seem to think Ohio is completely unwinnable under any circumstance. You think Texas is flipping but not Ohio? RCP only has Trump up by 0.6 in OH!

1 Like

I don’t think it’s going to happen but I think absolute best case also gets Alaska. (Oh and Ohio)

1 Like

You guys are trolling me with this, putting Ohio in the same tier as Montana. wtf

i factor in level of suckiness.

just playing around with a map, I don’t actually have any good reason to think Ohio won’t flip, I just felt like Texas is more correlated with a massive wave.

1 Like