POTUS BOWL 2020: A MEME IS A WISH YOUR <3 MAKES

Yeah. I have a sinking feeling PA’s going to be super close and we will lose in the courts. The better analogy may be the 2000 election and not 2016.

1 Like

Same. FL and GA looking super bad for Biden has really killed my optimism.

1 Like

Also that Emerson only +5 poll has me super shook.

1 Like

Yep and Biden and Harris are spending time in fucking Georgia, Iowa, and Texas.

If Trump wins again whatever remains of the Democratic strategy group need to be fired into the sun. Start from scratch. Idiots.

1 Like

Another problem is if its close we obviously don’t crush the senate even if we do win which is still a very bad situation where we can’t get much done, if we don’t win the senate we literally get NOTHING done including stimulus and we’re in deep, deep shit.

1 Like

For the third time, this map is totally happening because it’s 2020 and nothing is easy. If Biden binks NE 2 he’ll hit exactly 270 and we have to sweat a faithless elector.

![](upload://erhPEFzUOv21yKfohn9feJSvsGd.png)
![](upload://dlrxubxjcNwzDVRv1QC2AdT3X34.png) Click the map to create your own at 270toWin.com

@Narratorrrrrr?

Um, any of you waaf’s notice the WI +17 poll?

Do you think that’s entirely independent?

3 Likes

I’ve been told PA is not a Midwest state and is unrelated.

It’s a very good pollster. Definitely an outlier but I think Covid exploding in Wisconsin is going to necessarily take a toll on Trump

Yes to the former (it’s mid-atlantic), but i would expect even AZ and WI to have some correlation.

If there’s polling error I would expect correlation between states. Maybe WI poll affected by early vote more.

Wasserman has said two things: district polls good for biden and it’s hard to interpret early vote numbers.

1 Like

I’m mostly just worried about PA, and it now looks like if we lose that it’s ballgame.

Plus even if we win we’re not going to get the senate we need.

I still have SLIGHT hope election day turnout is way bigger than expected for dems.

I’m not fully WAAF, just way less optimistic than I was. I think we’re probably like 60/40 instead of 87/13 or w/e

You’re a special kind of asshole.

89/11 !!!

11 Likes

Wtf, why and how? I know he said he isn’t taking early voting into account so maybe that’s why hes moving in a different direction?

Hopefully were just failing horribly with the early voting data

My guess is that polls haven’t changed and time is running out.

Early voting data isnt failing horribly. But I’ll stop beating this dead horse and let people panic I guess. It’s always been the case that early voting can’t tell us much about who’s going to win.

2 Likes

This thread is in such despair over reading the tea leaves of early voting that we don’t even get a Vince appearance for an A+ WI +17 poll less than a week before the election.

13 Likes

I’m not remotely suggesting Biden will win LA, but who are all these new voters? Don’t they HAVE to be mostly Biden voters?

Are there tons of people out there who weren’t motivated enough to vote for Trump in 2016 but are pulling the trigger now?

Show me a PA poll that’s +7 or more. WI polls not relevant at this stage.

https://twitter.com/RachelBitecofer/status/1321426020818391040?s=19