POTUS BOWL 2020: A MEME IS A WISH YOUR <3 MAKES

I predict FBI announcement is anti Trump’s bullshit

1 Like

The President has instructed the intelligence and law enforcement communities to make sure the elections are safe and they take it very seriously… Nothing more sacred, yada yada yada…

• Ratcliffe

Wapo already came out and said those proud boy emails are from Iran

They are alerting the public that they have identified that two foreign actors: Iran and Russia - have taken specific actions to influence public opinion.

They have confirmed that some voter registration information has been obtained by both.

1 Like

Ratcliffe: Iran is sending spoofed e-mails designed to intimidate voters, incite social unrest, and damage President Trump.

“And damage President Trump”

FUCK YOU

8 Likes

Ratcliffe: Iran is distributing other content to include a video that implies that individuals have passed fraudulent ballots, even from overseas. This video and any such claims about fraudulent ballots are not true.

Love how they basically waited until Iran got in the mix against Trump so they could both sides it. Fuckers.

1 Like

By scaring people who intend to vote for… Joe Biden.

3 Likes

Lol wow. And now he’s minimizing the Russian efforts. My confidence in their ability to deal with this is overwhelming.

I took it as being in character, not bothered.

Tells you all you need to know that this bullshit is being delivered by a political hack.

1 Like

They can’t ever even pass basic logic tests.

Iran is trying to hurt Trump by…scaring Biden voters into staying home.

Fuck off.

1 Like

GOP: We won’t tolerate foreign interference in our elections. Except for the 1523 times we blocked election security funds, blocked laws requiring campaigns to report foreign interference oh why am I even bothering fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you

8 Likes

I know it’s been said a million times here but the next couple months are going to be some of the wildest of our lives. The election, the aftermath of the election, a massive covid wave and god knows what else. The range of possible results with all that is enormous.

5 Likes

Barron?

3 Likes

Christopher Wray with a mega-underrated punchable face.

1 Like

Well, that was quick. Obviously they’re tilting it in favor of Trump a bit, but not nearly as bad as our worst case fears… so far. What do we have now, 13 days to fade?

lol they are just gonna enlist every single aspect of government to get this piece of shit re elected aren’t they?

Nah they’ll let the press oblige in the heavy lifting.