POTUS BOWL 2020: A MEME IS A WISH YOUR <3 MAKES

I’ve seen a bunch of people I would assume are Trump voters who are saying they are voting for Jorgensen. Whether they actually are or not who knows.

1 Like

I actually saw a random Jorgensen sign on a street median the other day. It was like spotting a rare yellow-bellied double-crested tit finch or something.

4 Likes

Talking of tits

5 Likes

Someone put up a Brian Carroll sign on the side of a busy road a mile and a half from me.

He’s running on the “American Solidarity Party” ticket, which is…weird. It’s pretty progressive in a lot of ways, but also militantly anti-abortion.

i think its plausible, at least seems so with this guy, if they are comfortable suburban type and aren’t actually on the culture war bandwagon or can just see trump for what he is but don’t want to vote Biden.

https://twitter.com/CautiousLefty/status/1318174055099412482

if that poll is correlated to itself from 4 years ago, basically the same range as the other polls.

There are an astonishingly high number of Jorgensen signs in my area of suburban NJ. None that I’ve seen on private property/homes though, only along main roads.

2032 looking good.

https://twitter.com/MattGrossmann/status/1318202726317199361?s=19

1 Like

https://twitter.com/neiltyson/status/1317639297701498880

1 Like

24 Likes

You’ve managed to illustrate QAnon logic and why it’s so appealing to Trump supporters. Nominate for a Noble?

3 Likes

No, you should slap him and say, sorry, this was my disciplinary line.

1 Like

Thanks for turning me on.

vv1gdc34i1u51

23 Likes

I decided to peak at foxnews mobile site

Intel chief says Hunter Biden intel not part of Russian campaign

5 reasons why any sane voter should vote for Trump

Trump team accuses Whitmer of encouraging assasinations.

Please kill me now.

3 Likes

You convinced me to look

Precursor imo. Giant asteroid 2020 XX_45 will cause epic damage after Trump gets his ass handed to him.

1 Like

Saw a truck with a big Trump sticker in the back window this weekend. It also had a smaller sticker that said “Guns don’t kill people, Clintons do” I lol’d a bit, but felt bad.

The better sign though was a Biden one. “Biden 2020, He won’t make you drink bleach.” I think that’s the best one so far.

1 Like

It’s a Christian democratic party. Such parties have been strongly influenced by Catholic social teaching, which I am very familiar with and highly sympathetic to, so I find it the opposite of weird. I’ve been greatly concerned for decades that there doesn’t seem anyone trying to cultivate people who are to the left of the Democratic establishment on economic issues but more socially conservative, yet socially liberal, fiscally conservative types are given a greater voice.

This is a really important point. I spent the first ~12 years of my life as the son of a Mennonite minister and those people are single issue anti war voters. Allowing the religious to be turned into a singular voting block is a lot of how we got here.