POTUS BOWL 2020: A MEME IS A WISH YOUR <3 MAKES

No one NEEDS Florida. I just want it.

8 Likes

Lol, it’s one FL pole and it doesn’t even show Biden down. It shows him tied. Meanwhile, in the past 7 days there have been 15 polls of Florida. They have been:

1. Biden +3; (today)
  2. Biden +3; (today)
  3. Biden +3;
  4. Biden +3
  5. Trump +2 (Lol Trafalgar);
  6. Biden +3;
  7. Biden +2;
  8. Biden +7;
  9. Biden +2;
  10. Biden +5;
  11. Biden +4;
  12. Biden +2;
  13. Biden +2;
  14. Biden +6;
  15. Biden +5;

I don’t quite think it’s time to break out the “well fuck it, we don’t need Florida anyway” takes yet.

3 Likes

My prediction: NC, FL and AZ are gonna be much much closer for President than the polls are expecting. Could go either way. Flip a coin on all 3.

Trigger warning, please.

8 Likes

Simpler times.

1 Like

Ok guys, I’m coming clean, I thought of Crying Dak first and went from there. Sorry I scared some, Biden is going to win all the Floridas.

4 Likes

Lol it’s alright. It’s not your fault some of us have PTSD.

3 Likes

FYP

4 Likes

4isa8x

11 Likes

https://twitter.com/Variety/status/1317206751574327297?s=20

21 Likes

in WAAF news, that was also the same polling in FL in 2018.

Difference in harris X was on R’s side instead of even.

I have absolutely zero faith in white olds to actually vote for Joe Biden. The literal WOAT generation isn’t suddenly improving.

1 Like

At least a few of the old farts didn’t feel like dying for the Dao Joans.

1 Like

Well we better hope they do because they account for a ton of bidens lead in polling

There are more pictures of Biden eating ice cream than there are instances of me eating ice cream. The guy loves his cream, I guess?

2 Likes

Alaflorida
Missflorida
Geoflorida
Okflorida
Texflorida
Kanflorida
Kenflorida
Monflorida

All basically the same place.

2 Likes

Mons Venus

2 Likes

Y’all I went driving up to Hendersonville North Carolina which is the outskirts of Asheville and literally every single house on every country road had a few dozen Republican signs up. WAAF.

Floranus.

2 Likes

4 years ago my wife and I flew from Israel to North Carolina for her interview at UNC. We did a road trip from DC through the Blue Ridge Mountains towards Chapel Hill. By the time we reached NC it was 100% Trump signs pretty much until we got to the University.

We were pretty shook but still laughed it off at the time. Not as funny in retrospect :frowning:

2 Likes