POTUS BOWL 2020: A MEME IS A WISH YOUR <3 MAKES

Worth pointing out that not only did Clinton never get poles like these, Obama never got poles like these. These are Reagan-Mondale polls.

9 Likes

538 tracker up to 84/16.

2 Likes

That poll wasn’t quite sufficient to move Biden’s edge in PA ahead of that in WI, but it’s very, very close.

how long has this been here

2 Likes

We’re getting closer to set over set odds here!!!

1 Like

Obama never ran against the worst candidate the Republicans have ever had. And Hillary, uh, she’s Hillary.

https://twitter.com/AaronBlake/status/1313906948765626369?s=20

Are the boomers going to be the ones to save us?

4 Likes

Holy shit :flushed:

archerphrasing.jpg

4 Likes

Asking the boomers to die for the Dow was maybe not such a great idea in hindsight.

17 Likes

Quinnipiac

2 Likes

Texas actually has a really long early voting window in most places and it is even longer this time. I believe early voting starts next week in Texas.

1 Like

Damn, PA almost isn’t even in play anymore and FL is looking better and better.

1 Like

4 Likes

Lol holy shit

Or maybe this is COVID-related natural selection in progress…

3 Likes

Early voting starts next Tuesday in Texas. That is the hope - with so long a period of early voting and the blatant suppression, D’s will consistently show up every day in the early voting period to make sure they can vote.

Same with the one drop box - yes, it makes it a pain for anyone in Houston to vote, but with such a big time window to drop off, hopefully people keep coming on a consistent basis.

1 Like

How much is people saying they wouldn’t vote for trump after pozzed because they thought he was gonna die/be super sick and how much was because it truly put an exclamation on how incompetent him and his admin are .

Polls in a week or two of him recovering from the rona will be super interesting. Hopefully people are just done with his sorry ass.

3 Likes

Next Tuesday (10/13).

EDIT: My first pony! I’m so happy and ashamed.

4 Likes

I could see theory 1 if lots were switching to undecided or unlikely to vote, but how many Trump supporters are going to vote Biden rather than Trump’s corpse.