POTUS BOWL 2020: A MEME IS A WISH YOUR <3 MAKES

This is one of the greatest things I’ve ever read.

In fact, I’m going to read it again right now.

5 Likes

People who write things down. You’d be amazed at the utility of this simple act.

3 Likes

Whole mess of new polls have dropped on 538. Here’s a summary of where we are today:

Nationally

1. Rasmussen: Biden +12 52/40. Last Rasmussen poll had Biden at +3, so that’s a 9 point swing. Also half of this poll was conducted before Trump’s COVID diagnosis;
  2. Qriously: Biden +12, 49/37. Qriously Poll before debates and COVID had Biden +8. After debates but before COVID, +10. This poll was only conducted half before and half after Covid;
  3. Yougov: Biden +9, 51/42. Was +8 after debates, and +5 before debates;

Texas
Two separate pollsters have the race as even today;

Arizona
+5 Biden, Data Orbital, an A/B pollster;

Florida
+5 Biden, from another A/B pollster;

Missouri
+2 Trump, a 16.5 point swing from 2016;

Iowa
+1 Biden, from a B/C pollster

W. Virginia
+18 Trump, a 22 point shift in Biden’s favor from 2016

1 Like

https://twitter.com/eisingerj/status/1313882592182177792?s=21

lol Watevs-bait

2 Likes

I guess we’d better hope Biden maintains his +12-16 point lead nationally.

1 Like

Hagar getting those sweet sympathy votes after his bandmate passed away

9 Likes

is this what you wanted, man?

3 Likes

Where’s Vince?

https://twitter.com/Nate_Cohn/status/1313888549402484738?s=19

2 Likes

Texas is basically drawing dead after the piece of whit governor rigged the mail in ballots right? Us winning the governorship in a bunch of swing states literally saved democracy.

I wonder how many voters would change their governor votes if they could go back knowing it would help stop trump.

1 Like

2 Likes

5 Likes

Kind tempted to play lotto on Predictit and put a bet Biden winning Missouri.

1 Like

No. Texas never allowed universal mail in voting anyway. Texas is going to have a lot of in person voting.

Maybe - the one hope is that the rigging has been so obvious D’s are super motivated to vote. Think they’ve been showing long lines to drop off ballots in Harris county since there is only one drop location. If that keeps up till election day, may be enough to overcome all the shenanigans.

1 Like

Could be worth it. If the polls are bad enough Trump might call it all rigged the day before the election and, like, tell his supporters to stay home in protest or some shit.

I know but counties only have 1 drop of box per and they’re showing insane hour long lines.

I feel like +5 or so we could overcome the voter suppression but a tie not so much

Every single poll so far that was done partly before/after debate and partly before/after pozz shows a distinct bump for each of those.