POTUS BOWL 2020: A MEME IS A WISH YOUR <3 MAKES

Lol beat me by 5 seconds.

Ok, I then hope she’s been making out with KAC. Or Christie. Or Thom. Or Mike Lee. Or Trump. Or Melania. Or Kaeighleigheigh. Or the White House janitors. Or the body man. Or the valet. Or. Or. Or.

Maybe throw some ands in there if you feel that strongly about it lol…

2 Likes

https://mobile.twitter.com/NateSilver538/status/1313643747658403840

6 Likes

Bad take based on what we’ve seen so far. This isn’t the first time we’ve seen tons of early voting, and pollsters don’t have to model their likely voter screens on people who say they’ve voted. They’re just counted as likely voters. Pollsters would really only whiff if election day turnout was much different from their models.

That’s what I’m predicting. I think we’re going to see more turnout than expected.

1 Like

Yeah, but it’s not very smart. People may be voting earlier, but that doesn’t mean that many more of them are going to vote.

1 Like

I think the fact that people are waiting in long lines the first day in numerous states means enthusiasm is way up, which I think is going to be correlated with higher turnout.

3 Likes

So basically we are in the teens “post covid”. Holy shit.

I must be misunderstanding you here. Tel Aviv has ~450k people.

it’s not interesting for the thread, but Gush Dan is just over 4 mil. i guess it’s ‘metropolitan area’, but tbh most cities in it are separated pretty randomly and are just an extension of each other.

it’s like 500 square miles so it’s not actually a metropolitan in US terms

1 Like

22 Likes

That’s fantastic, but I’m frightened by the ear attached to the ice cream.

18 Likes

Lolololol man my shopping is getting sloppy

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1313682964102881280?s=20

2 Likes

That’s the one that was +5 pre and +21 post.

3 Likes

Under Senate Bill 757, clerks in municipalities with more than 25,000 people will be allowed to process absentee ballots from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. Nov. 2. That involves opening outer envelopes, checking ballots are signed and sorting ballots ahead of Election Day.

They’re relatively simple administrative tasks, but before this law change clerks could not do any processing of absentee ballots until the morning of Election Day. The extra time the day before the election cuts down on duties on Nov. 3, crucial in tabulating final results for an election where a record number of absentee ballots are expected to be cast.

In addition to extra processing time, the bill allows for extra work shifts to count absentee ballots and requires clerks to follow up with voters if a signature is not included on a ballot or that signature does not match what’s on file with the state.

4 Likes

3.85M for metro Tel Aviv

Seattle is #15 in the US with 3.98M

(ATL #9 with 6M)

ATL is 8400 square miles, tho, so Tel Aviv is more densely packed than US metros

1 Like

I really hope the dems crush the house win the pres and get 62 senate seats. Just to see what excuses they come up with for doing nothing good. The bigger they win the more clarifying it’ll be when nothing changes.

10 Likes

:green_heart:

17 Likes