POTUS BOWL 2020: A MEME IS A WISH YOUR <3 MAKES

My guess is Hicks leaked.

So for everyone worried that Trump’s Covid diagnosis might help him electorally:

https://twitter.com/adanthar/status/1312475422517465090?s=21

2 Likes

It is a shame the debate is being pushed out of the news though, because it does appear to have been an unmitigated disaster for him:

1 Like

wasn’t it because she was with Trump in the morning but bailed on the bedminster trip?

I think the best take on this is that extremely online types vastly under estimate how many people have their views of Trump filtered through local tv and print media that largely make Trump seem sane. Getting the unfiltered version is jolting for these folks.

7 Likes

A source that many suspect is Hope herself.

[ quote ] tags have to be on their own lines.

Thanks, fixed.

I’ve been getting tons of texts from Democratic campaigns and various GOTV groups. Got this one today and thought her reply was cute:

10 Likes

Haha that’s awesome.

Also, I’m reporting you to the FBI for collusion with China.

16 Likes

Yeah i’ve been saying this forever. All the Trump supporters I know don’t watch any of his shit live. Like they don’t watch press conferences or his rallies. They get everything from Fox or AM radio which tell them how amazing he is and his speech was and tells them the stuff they want to hear. And this is die hard very politically involved people, like they watch fox news all day and love Trump, and they still never really see him unfiltered.

95% of his supporters don’t read his twitter, they just know it pisses off the libs.

I always wondered what would happen if they saw him unfiltered, and what they saw was outrageous even for him.

5 Likes

I agree with lots of this. The Trump supporters in my wife’s family aren’t mainlining Fox News or AM radio. They watch their local “both sides” news and look at pictures of their grandchildren on Facebook.

It was disheartening to have a brief outdoor visit with them and hear several bits of Russian-style disinformation had been easily absorbed by them. I don’t debate politics with them though aside from gently poking at a couple of the more outlandishly false claims.

They know Trump is an asshole and triggers the liberals and they like that. They want to keep America great, and maintain their (fairly struggling) lifestyle. They are red, he is red, that’s as far as it goes.

1 Like

Edit: Biden leading Trump by 10. Whoopsie Doodle.

7 Likes

Might need to leave the Vince memeing to @anon38180840 so I don’t have a heart attack when I see Trump leading by 10 points.

6 Likes

Whoopsie doodle.

11 Likes

https://twitter.com/HotlineJosh/status/1312742026081959936

8 Likes

Holy shit, Biden +14

5 Likes

Well Donnie Dumb Dumb has been actively trying to get them killed to prop up the Dow Jones. Propagandized American seniors will tolerate that for a while, but eventually they’ll start to realize that they are on track to be part of the next 200,000 dead.

1 Like