POTUS BOWL 2020: A MEME IS A WISH YOUR <3 MAKES

I always perceived Ryan as more of a True Believer type than a liar, but I would rather never think about Ryan ever again in my life so I’m not going to look into it.

1 Like

“I thought it was very offensive,” Drost told The Sentinel. She said the Facebook group linked the sign with Smitty’s Truck Wash.

“Despise your political sign!” Drost wrote. “Hope you lose business because of it.”

The Smitty’s Truck Wash page promptly responded, ripping her message.

“Go f*** yourself b**** we won’t lose business over it,” the response read. “Us Republicans work [sic] not like you worthless f****** liberals.”

“Ho” is a slang term for “whore,” often used with racist connotations.

carson

4 Likes

Game on motherfuckers

https://mobile.twitter.com/Nate_Cohn/status/1310690600124067846

A+ rated pollster.

12 Likes

12 Likes

So this is 9 pts in PA, pre Trump tax stuff.

I get that Biden can somehow shit the bed in the debate, but the odds of a Trump meltdown are much higher. Also, the first debate is the only one that matters. If Joe has a decent debate and the 538 model doesn’t move to 85%+ Biden win, then the model is built to be more conservative than accurate.

1 Like

I thought they had to certify either way and thus it could end up before SCOTUS. But I could definitely be wrong on this.

The scenario the lawbros suggest is the governor and legislature both send slates of electors to Congress. Theoretically then Congress decides.

https://twitter.com/NateSilver538/status/1310699863873650688?s=20

That seems like the opposite result of what would be expected as far as the live call/online split.

Dammit Riverman, beat me while I was doing some actual work. Anyway, my take:

13 Likes

4glu2u

14 Likes

So I just got my absentee ballot in NY state. 9/28 seems like a promising date to have recieved it. I’m filling it out right now. Obviously my presidential vote doesn’t matter, but my congressional one really really does, i think my D congressman won by the smallest margin in the country in 2018 against a trumpy deplorable incumbent, and this year is a rematch. My options are drop in the mail, or drop at a ballot drop box. I’m assuming ballot dropbox is safer? What are everyone’s thoughts?

1 Like

Ballot box drop off or directly delivered to your elections office if that is an option. Definitely avoid the mail imo.

1 Like

oh you’re in NY-22

I think it flips back but man that’s a good one to vote in.

Yes I am.

Seriously though A+ polls of PA are about the most consequential thing out there, outside of documentation of Republican cheating.

3 Likes

+1

I disagree that it flips back. Brindisi is a good guy and well liked. People around here like him.