POTUS BOWL 2020: A MEME IS A WISH YOUR <3 MAKES

Yea the damage is 100% done just from that story coming out at all, my brother and others surely will take that as fact regardless of anything after it.

:sunglasses:

Your pony has a nice ass.

5 Likes

:disappointed:

2 Likes

“There you go again.”

1 Like

Deleted the picture just in case, but my neighbor just posted Biden/Harrison signs!

Channeling my inner Peggy Noonan.

3 Likes

Data from the NCSBE says that 494,072 Democratic Party-affiliated voters have requested ballots, while 179,279 GOP-affiliated voters have requested ballots. By comparison, 325,173 unaffiliated voters have requested ballots.

https://twitter.com/Mike5517918482/status/1309588540884267010?s=20

https://twitter.com/BetteMidler/status/1309512797076811782

9 Likes

Biden/Harris lawn signs in Lawrence, Kansas. Didn’t see a single Trump sign but also didn’t go through inner neighborhoods.

Not a huge surprise. Lawrence is a college town and home to some noteworthy anti-slavery history.

But the republicans freed the slaves grauble grauble grauble…

3 Likes

the 2 houses in my neighborhood who put up biden signs had them stolen, and they weren’t replaced.

my district was R+20 in 08, R+7 in 16, and D+7 in 18. 18 had like 90% of the 16 turnout. scoreboard!

2 Likes

got another new Biden/Harris sign on my street, and it’s decorated with little American flags and red white and blue tinsel. This is a house where I’ve never seen a political sign over 5 previous election cycles.

that’s 4-1 Biden-Trump, on a street in an R +15 district.

6 Likes

My Congressman is Joe Cunningham, who flipped a seat in 2018 after Mark Sanford did Mark Sanford things and lost the GOP primary. I get to vote in two close Congressional races this year, a rarity.

I’m pretty sure my district was gerrymandered by the GOP in 2010, and has since gotten much bluer. Voted 58-40 for RMoney over Obama. LOL GOP.

3 Likes

“Can’t make it rain if you’re locked up on some bullshit”

Sage advice

3 Likes

How do you know the Biden signs were stolen?

More likely the homeowners heard about Trump’s incredible new healthcare plan and had a change of heart.

11 Likes

Some states took over a week just in the primaries.

This is why New York or California are absurd on PI because people think they can get like 20 on election day.

This is absolutely amazing. I wish it mattered, and I wish the original headlines weren’t what the majority of people who hear about these trashed ballots believe, but this is a top tier self own.

5 biden signs that I’ve seen in wheatville now, still dwarfed by trump signs of course but that margin is closing by the day.

also I came across the person living in the house with the BLM sign a few days ago–an old white guy.

in today’s vehicle travels there was a yard with 15-20 signs, I didn’t stop to take photos like I was tempted but the couple signs I remember were all lives matter but the other signs where liberal ones including covid is real wear your mask idiots (I may have added in idiots, I don’t quite recall correctly)–one bashed Putin. That person might be a little confused politically but I’m allowing it.

Update:

6 Likes

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1309634981506043907?s=20