Police Murder George Floyd Then Riot Nationwide (Links to Streams in OP)

This is the video the media doesn’t want you to see. Share it.

1 Like

Fuck Pepsi.

4 Likes

Iowa City protestors took a lot of gas and flash bangs in the last hour. The fight continues to spread. GOGOGO!

3 Likes

Grunching, but there were probably 20% as many cops today in Atlanta as there were yesterday. The crowd was around the same size (3,000ish wild guess).

Monday and Tuesday were just grossly overpoliced. Absurd amounts of equipment and battalions of cops on every other block.

1 Like

I’m surprised that wall of douchebags didn’t go on a lot longer.

Don’t know why they thanked the white supremacists who got the job at the end. It really is sick.

Would it be suicidal to join Antifa at this time? I need to troll some Trump supporters and I think being able to produce an Antifa ID card would really cause some heads to explode.*

• It was sarcasm!
1 Like

Couple misc updates from Seattle:

The mayor cancelled the curfew that was originally scheduled to run every might through Saturday.

This made the paper today; this guy was killed on March 3. How many of these are there across the country in a given year?
‘Can’t breathe:’ Tacoma police restraint of Manuel Ellis caused his death, medical examiner reports

She is partially right. It was 3.5 minutes after Floyd no longer had a pulse.

They are not dealing with a single entity on the other side. The federal government is worthless. So they ultimately have to work with thousands of jurisdictions all over the country.

Why you have to ruin a good post with that last bit?

1 Like

i’m sorry for being dumb but can someone link me to this organized rally?

14 Likes

https://mobile.twitter.com/ava/status/1268418449652375552

3 Likes

Don’t think there’s anything official but there’s tons of chatter about it on social media.

Yeah my brother was down there (still is hanging out at someone he met’s apartment)

He estimated 3k

He brought a megaphone for people to use.

He got tear gassed on Friday when he went.

3 Likes

As if there was ANY doubt.

@PocketChads Your advice earlier about not acting with defensiveness has already paid off. I got accused of whitesplaining and mansplaining on Facebook, I don’t really think these charges were fair as you might expect and my immediate impulse was to get snarky and blow things up, I pulled it back and didn’t really respond to the charges but thanked people for what they were doing positively and peaced out. Thanks for helping me grow up in thirty seconds.

11 Likes

That’s it, right there.

2 Likes

On one hand, fuck yes, but on the other, holy shit it’s horrifying that they’re so cavalier admitting it like that.