Poker News and Live Streams - Ivey wins 11th Bracelet

You don’t know Jose Canseco?

1 Like

I don’t know follow sports very closely at all and I recognize 6 athletes on that list.

Now that you say his name I do recognize him as a baseball guy.

I know zero about sports other than golf. Couldn’t name 5 non golf athletes.

I what a hawk tuah girl is but couldnt tell you her name to save my life.

Really?
You couldnt even name Messi, Ronaldo (two biggest social media followings on earth by some distance), McDavid (most popular person in your province by a mile), Lebron and Curry?

My 10 year old nephew has never watched an nba, soccer or nfl game in his life and could easily name those athletes plus neymar, mbappe, mahomes.

I just turned that celeb stream on and Hawk Tua girl is at the feature table.

1 Like

If you include old hockey I could I guess. A few old basketball.

I literally can’t name one current baseball player.

Mike Trout?

Ohtani?

Aaron Judge?

Bryce Harper?

Julio Franco?

1 Like

It’s hyperbole fellas :)

1 Like

Honestly don’t know any of those people. I’ve watched less than 10 min of baseball cumulative lifetime. Everything I know about it comes from Moneyball and Field of Dreams.

It’s a Julio Franco joke fella

1 Like

Loved Julio. Didn’t he play until he was sixty.

It’s okay to admit you only care about rich white people sports.

26 million views

1 Like

Playing this dumb ultimate Texas holdem game again and the dealer is making hand reading errors a lot.

Ethics?

Point out when against players?

Ignore when in players favour?

https://www.reddit.com/r/poker/comments/1f86uj5/ethan_klein_from_h3h3productions_takes_an/

Do they know the rules of the game?

I’m all for taking advantage of dealer error. It’s on the house to hire competent dealers. Not going to cheat and look at say blackjack down cards, but definitely if a dealer pays in error I’m keeping it and correcting when in the house’s favor.

2 Likes

I once played it while waiting for a seat and had AK on a super dry, K52810 kind of run out. Obviously betting the whole way.
Dealer has 22.
Dealer pays everyone.

Everyone kind of eyes each other, nothing is said, onto the next hand

2 Likes

If you correct a dealer error in UTH it is legal to stab you in the eye in all 50 states

7 Likes

I followed this advice but it’s an interesting ethical question. Multiple times in my life I’ve corrected a cashier giving me the wrong change. Once I drove back 10 min to correct them. That seems like a base ethical behaviour to me. Not totally clear how ignoring a dealer error is any different.