Poker News and Live Streams - Ivey wins 11th Bracelet

Lol never heard of this rule set before

So improving to a royal flush makes you lose, lol. Yep I’m cashing out after that.

1 Like

The rule makes no sense. That wins everywhere I’ve ever played too. As long as both cards play.

I’m not going to look around and see if I can find a shirtless pic, but in the one posted he looks like he just has standard dadbod.

His head looks so tiny compared to his upper body.

Still hard to tell how much is fat and how much is muscle.

I’m gonna need some numbers on his lifts. Also very curious how many strict form pronated pullups he can do with his “massive biceps”.

I think because its for PLO only. Obviously in NLHE that would still qualify, but for PLO it’s flop only. Most (almost all?) rooms don’t have any bad beat jackpot for PLO games.

Hmm all the rooms here do and that would qualify.

Ah ok, must be regional. I’ve never played or worked in a room where PLO had a BBJ.

Do they have separate bad beats for NL and PLO? I’ve seen a few places that have a shared pool and make the PLO flop-only.

Flop only gives them the odds they want.

I think it’s reasonable when you consider it’s a rakeless bbj and, like you said, PLO bbjs are unheard of.

Separate

NLH is aces full of jacks beaten by quads.

PLO is usually quad 8 beaten.

He does a lot of curls.

Not that it wasn’t obvious before, but DNegs is setting up for a full Trump endorsement.

https://x.com/RealKidPoker/status/1825736066713923911

1 Like

Who gives a shit? A 50 year old man-child playing cards for a living shouldn’t be a guide for anybody’s actions.

2 Likes

He’s pretty much a mask off trumper in the replies to that.

Eta: also, what bob said. Negreanu is a nobody who will affect approximately 0 votes other than his own.

I’m willing to bet he doesn’t endorse trump if anyone wants action.

I’d like to see him explain why Trump is more likely to avoid WWIII. You know, the guy who publicly taunted Kim about his nukes, cozies up to every dictator, and 100% wants to flatten Gaza to build condos.

2 Likes

I was once a fan. I learned a lot from Power Holdem. I am sad to hear this.

The way he hand-waves away abortion is amazing (cliffs - it’s no longer a POTUS issue and only a SCOTUS one, and since no judges about to retire, this election has no bearing on abortion rights).

Isn’t he Canadian?