Poker News and Live Streams - Ivey wins 11th Bracelet

All of these people are massive douchebags.

oh ffs i just realized itā€™s not a hoodie on one sleeve itā€™s a full on onesie.

1 Like

Also my libido is kinda reverse racist. White ppl get downgraded by default.

JUST A PREFERENCE

World Series of bad fashion choices.

1 Like

the level of play is high but itā€™s nice having one bad player who yells ā€˜fucking riverā€™ after a bad call like we all do.

5 Likes

Is this only streamed on poker go?

Yep. Except one hour per day on YouTube

There is fun rugburn?

itā€™s fucking annoying.

When it comes from sex

arent some of you guys familiar with Tamayo from 2p2? I never posted in the sporting events forums.

I remember him from 2+2 and played some live mtts with him, always seemed like a nice guy.

Was that his username? I donā€™t place it

I posted like 99% sporting events. Im either 1st or second in the SE LC thread number of posts

driverseati

Must have not posted about MERICAN sports or in the FAQ and Liveblog

Kim played a bunch of sessions on LATB and Hustlers. Started playiing Triton events too. Probably very good.

lol suicide ship gets through and he runs around like a genius.

Iā€™m pretty sure heā€™s gay though so thatā€™s a nice angle. Poker tables can pretty homophobic.

The last time I was at a poker club, I wore a pride hat. Was my first time wearing anything like that to a poker table. Was worried about it. But someone I knew from before and kind of thought was probably right wing, said nice hat.

I mean he could still be mostly right wing. But that was nice

3 Likes

Which player

Also anyone watching should post screenshots of anything they talk about. Or just gift me a pokergo thing