Poker News and Live Streams - HU4LOLLZ

I love Lon and Norm - fuck the haters.

5 Likes

Chad is playing most days in the 6-12 Omaha at Hustler and he would love to talk-- seriously, he doesn’t shut up.

Dwan beats Hellmuth in whatever it was they were playing

Didnt Matusow defens the Stones cheater?

Jungleman out there making fashion statements

1 Like

Lon and Norm are fine when doing edited shows.

Lon seems like he struggles live, especially when he’s been on for a couple hours.

I thought Norman Chad died? Obviously I’m thinking of someone else.

Probably thinking of Mike Sexton. WPT commentator that died of prostate cancer last year.

2 Likes

Would be awesome if he did and is still going to do commentary

3 Likes

Norman Chad is awful. For sure worst poker commentator of all time.

Norman Chad can be fun. I want him on commentary if it’s a relatively boring lineup.

Old guys are funny.

Hard to be worse than the Stones commentators sucking off Mike Postle as he stole thousands of dollars from people.

2 Likes

Most Livestream commentary is horrible.

Nick Schulman’s is quite good

Schulman is obviously very capable and a great player, but at some point his commentary with Ali Nejad was the most pompous thing i’ve ever heard. It was like a parody

Milky!

I think it’s just really hard to come up with new ways to say stuff over 30 hours of constant coverage.

But a lot of the streamed games on YouTube from poker rooms across the country are horrible. I mean the places that aren’t LATB or Hustler.

I once heard Allen Kessler try his hand at commentary and I remember it being painful. The most annoying announcer I remember was a guy who did the early seasons of the Heartland Poker Tour whose advice on seemingly every hand was to min-raise to see where you’re at.

https://twitter.com/WSOP/status/1431285801099350021

Lol the field just got much much tougher.

Find the unvaxxed alt-WSOP. Profit.

8 Likes

Or the counterfeit vaxx business in Vegas just got busy