Poker News and Live Streams - HU4LOLLZ

I like his hoodie, too. I couldn’t pull off Kym’s pastel so I’d probably go with Franciso’s.

For real though - just your normal rec player that tells shitty jokes when Ronnie isn’t around.

Cool, good to know. Maybe I’ve seen him before and he’s just so bland that I don’t remember.

Usually my daughter talking super loud to herself in bed (she’s 3) annoys me, but hearing “here’s some melon juice, here’s some vanilla juice, here’s some chocolate juice!” over and over as she talks to her stuffed animals is somewhat drowning out Ronnie so it’s tolerable tonight :+1:

4 Likes

I’m a fairly anti-social person overall unless I’m sitting at a bar and then (even before I’ve had a drink) I can talk with anyone. I just feel comfortable. Imagine how many people in the last 30-40 years have been like me and sat next to Ronnie, struck up a conversation, and then killed themselves in the bathroom of the bar.

8 Likes

Lynne actively enjoying this?

2 Likes

Ronnie had a radio show about what women can do to keep men faithful?

Did I hear that right?

Ears bleeding at this point

2 Likes

now im going to think about viffer thinking about poker while having sex next time i have sex

1 Like

Still plenty of time for Ronnie to blow his stack.

Viffer seems like a cool dude.

1 Like

Andy is like “when does my flight fucking leave”

1 Like

Tough break, Ronnie.

Whoa Kym.

Nice to Ronnie coolered

2 Likes

You know what I actually realized during that hand? As much as Ronnie annoys me, it sucks to see anyone lose via cooler.

except rush limbaugh

1 Like

Did Kym just call with 6 high?

Vif thinks 18 hours is 95% of a day.

I need to be crushing my games harder

1 Like

Was anyone watching here? I genuinely think this happened. She had 66. Andy had QQ. Board was something like 77992. He bet on the river and she called. The main announcer guy had just left so there was no commentary.

1 Like

She did indeed call in a spot where 10 high beat her.

Super weird and I think she mucked

1 Like

Ok thanks I wanted to make sure I wasn’t crazy.

She says it was on purpose