Poker News and Live Streams - HU4LOLLZ

new life goal - not play every hand in position against the dude with “lets go brandon” hat just to stack him.

he was also sporting a chin diaper and drinking coors light at 11 am. i wonder if you can order that costume in full online

2 Likes

You know what really annoys this sort of player? Not giving them action when they have a strong hand because they think they deserve to stack someone when they have the nuts.

to his credit, he did sit down and told the dealer “i haven’t been here for a while where is the area with all the cheating?” (i play at stones, where the postle cheating shit was happening). it was kinda funny as we’re not allowed to talk about it pretty much

Holy shit.

The players on here are terrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrible. Especially at the non holdem games.

Considering he had an early heart attack, I assume thats the likrly cause of death?

Wow, I just assumed he was like Doyle Brunson’s age. Never saw a picture of him I guess.

I used to rail him on Stars and he was a team pro for a while. Wrote a book called Don’t Listen To Phil Hellmuth.

RIP Leatherass9

damn! RIP

Are there poker stars of today? The reason I ask is I’ve been watching this Hustler show for 1-2 months now, and it’s a big deal when Ivey, Dwan, Jungleman, and names from the past (see tonight with Viffer) are playing.

Is Garrett basically the gold standard of today?

Most of the elite poker players of today are GTO robots void of any and all personality (sans a couple exceptions). Garrett is the king of LA poker which happens to be the home of the 2 biggest live streams. The tournament poker scene has more of the previously mentioned robots.

1 Like

I’m working on it

Viffer on Hustler Live right now.

It’s his first televised poker appearance in a decade.

I vote to exile Ronnie off of the island.

2 Likes

You sort of win? He’s going to be in the booth soon apparently.

That will make his rendition of “The Gambler” that much more clear to your eardrums.

1 Like

Ronnie is singing. I’m out

2 Likes

Ok I’ll take the blame for this one. jfc

1 Like

MAKE THE STORIES STOP.

“She was a virgin and she was gonna let me touch her!”