Poker News and Live Streams - HU4LOLLZ

ballas

Yea I deposited on ignition quite a while ago but no problems with fees for Bitcoin

Isn’t the best way to load money with crypto on these sites just to buy on cash app and transfer to poker site?

I think that’s fine. I bought on a couple different exchanges before and then moved to my wallet and then to poker site, either way it’s pretty painless

https://twitter.com/philgalfond/status/1464264899585052682?s=21

5 Likes

I just sent in 115 mail ins. Letters are 100% written correctly though I did use white out to change the months from “September” to “November.”

I’ve been credited every time with my highest credit at $1200. I will update the results when the credits hit or when 2 months pass.

1 Like

I loaded $200 and by the time my transaction cleared I had $210 in my account.

1 Like

I’d say using a trezor. They even have their own exchange now.

I just started reading the globalpoker faqs. How do you get money out of the site?

Straight to your bank account. They also have an exclusive debit card you can use.

So it wont let me see the “prizes” aka chip to usd ratio without connecting my bank account. Any idea how much a chip is in usd?

Sweeps are equal to dollars. No conversion is necessary.

The gold coins are just part of the loophole.

When you deposit you will pay a small percentage extra or get a very small bonus depending on deposit amount.

$10 = 9 sweeps
$20 = 20 sweeps
$50 = 51 sweeps
$100 = 102 sweeps
$300 = 306 sweeps
$500 = 515 sweeps

The gold coins are worthless. There’s a toggle at the top right of the home screen to switch to sweeps coins.

1 Like

Is anyone familiar w/GGPoker’s rakeback system? It seems like any decent reg can expect to have a bad PVI, but that there are lots of different ways to add to your rakeback.

I’m a fairly high volume player, generally rake about 2k-3k/week. What type of rakeback could you expect to get once you’ve had time to build up to the higher tiers and w/daily cash game leaderboards, etc?

Seems it’s best to prioritize longer sessions a couple times a week so you can be top 3-5 on any leaderboard.

Takes a while to move up the fish buffet as well.

1 Like

I’ve been watching the Hustler stream lately. On yesterday’s stream, Nick mentioned that he used to be a NYPD cop, and he was talking about entrapping johns. PikachuShocked.jpg.

Today’s features one guy in a “Traitor Joe’s” [Biden] shirt, and another, Adam22, with a jacket of mini American flags.

Edit: TJ shirt has a pic of the White House, and caption “Where Everything is Free”. Haw haw!

1 Like

TJ guy also blamed deli meat and ribeye prices on Joe.

I forgot all about Viffer.

https://twitter.com/hclpokershow/status/1466482682523578368?s=21

2 Likes

Here is a really fun podcast about a pool shark and Viffer plays a pretty key role at the end if I remember right (it’s been a few years)

2 Likes

Theory: Phil Hellmuth and Earl Strickland are the same person.