Poker News and Live Streams - HU4LOLLZ

dafuq

5 handed, ausmus opens KKTTssxx to 400k, negreanu 3b AAT2 to 1.4m, ausmus calls.

flop 995ssx, negreanu (5.5m stack) checks, ausmus (3.5m) bets 800k, negreanu folds

I’m not a PLO expert, but I figure Negreanu concluded he never has great equity here-- he’s either slightly ahead or way behind vs. the hands Ausmus bets here, and he’s OOP with betting on future streets and won’t really get any clarity on the hand unless he hits an ace

Maybe you call one in a cash game and see if Ausmus slows down on the turn, but in a tournament preserving chips is important too

1 Like

Good to see at 57 Phil hasn’t lost his spark for complaining about how much better he is than everyone else yet he still loses sometimes

i got it muted but i assume at this point anything other than explicit death threats is perceived as an improvement on his part

1 Like

no sound on its hard to tell of dane guy is a huge douche or good hearted fun guy. my initial lean is giant douche but i’m a negative person

I think I just heard him make a deal to do shots with the other guy if he busted him out lol

the commentary just compared him to Ellix Powers, so, make of that what you will

i mean he’s from denmark and he’s playing a 50k, i imagine he’s pretty good. i just saw him throw a lot of cash at the dealer at what i assume was a funny bribe moment but also don’t do that please sir.

the other european dude pokerstars sn is omaha4rollz. i would avoid playing him omaha.

Petersen left to take a piss and he’s using his time banks while he’s gone lmao

It’s like playing online tournaments

This guy is awesome.

1 Like

I don’t think Daniel should ever check this flop after his three bet.

I think Petersen just lied about his hand on the all-in to screw with Hellmuth lmao

I will say it’s interesting and I’m bit confused to see helmuth and Phil this deep in a 50k plo event. I’m assuming it’s just lol donkaments. However I’m really wondering if I should be entering more tournaments….

Len Ashby was in the middle of telling a story about dropping some $1000 and $5000 chips into a toilet at the Rio with an automatic flusher when that last big pot happened lmfao

1 Like

Decent thread

https://mobile.twitter.com/rcdaut/status/1462325173370056707

https://mobile.twitter.com/ikepoker/status/1462327331796631557

This final table is pretty fucking awesome, especially after grinding it through the ME stream

what a call by Negreanu

Negreanu has made some great plays, folding the 34 nuts on the turn to Phil when he rivered the higher straight. That call with 10’s. Folding KK pre to Ausmus. Great Stuff.

And then you have Phil snap folding aces up to Ausmus when he was ahead with potential to knock him out. Lol phil.

Well I’ve gotta say that was definitely the most entertaining poker I have watched in a looooong time. GG Ausmus

1 Like

Daniel is still down for the series for anyone keeping score