Poker News and Live Streams - HU4LOLLZ

Moneymaker with the chip lead in the main event. All stories I’ve ever heard, and I’ve played with him a little, are that he is one of the good guys in poker.

8 Likes

Poker Boom 2.0 is happening!!!

1 Like

I usually root for everyone to lose but i’ll make an exception for moneymaker and actively root for him if he goes deep

6 Likes

I remember this hand

1. everyone at the table knew jamie had a flush
  2. jamie gold thought any flush was the nuts
    doyle’s mistake was
  3. jamie wasn’t experienced enough to know that 2 wasn’t true

Pretty clear to me that Doyle just folds everything to big aggression. Probably made/saved a fortune with that exploit.

Moneymaker is running ridiculously hot.

https://twitter.com/haralabob/status/1458998974971465728?t=sjJ4l8nWOMdKdJwZi6XvHw&s=19

1 Like

Guy sure donated a lot of $$$$$ to poker players. Nobody should have the kind of money that allows a person to play nose bleed stakes like it’s play money.

1 Like

Bob is making a solid run to biggest douche in the universe award this year. Really giving it all he got

I used to follow him on twitter but had to unfollow. The constant crypto shilling was just too annoying.

99% of his posts are about how rich he is, but he’s “smart” so it’s okay. He also was just asking questions a lot about covid. plus he keeps posting about the stupidly expansive stuff he buys his dog.

on the bright side luka hates his guts

1 Like

The hand where he had David Benyamine crushed and just let him off for some massively -EV deal was one of the more tilting hands. Just because it showed off how much fucking money dude has

1 Like

Two questions.

1. re: benyamine, i could google but i treat these forums like a conversation but was he just a shitty poker player and variance caught up to him or is he still crushing it?

2. Guy - he’s a billionaire, right? so there’s nothing at any table that could ever harm him?

1. Yeah he cofounded Cirque du Soleil. Quick google search has him at 1.8 billion.
  1. I’m not sure how good he is but he has a couple of big cashes this WSOP in the 25k horse and 25k PLO. So he’s still playing big buy ins at least.

2. Guys a billionaire. Donated millions playing online nosebleeds. Probably biggest online poker loser ever. Just play money for him. Not sure if he plays anymore.

i can’t understand why people enjoy the ali schulman combo. like clearly schulman is very good at the poker stuff, but the amount of fart smelling when the two are together is just beyond my abilities. they pick the most annoying and complicated way to communicate every sentence.

ooof quads over quads going down in the main.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/PokerGO/status/1459040437788762113

5 Likes

about 150 or so off the money I think.

1 Like

Haha, I had these Hellmuth comments saved for weeks now I think and forgot about them:

I mean, they’ve both won a lot of jewelry in their fields and have been able to for a length of time well beyond what most people would have expected?

lol I remember in maybe the first WSOP I played 15 years ago Hellmuth showing up late as usual to the event but then also strutting around the poker room for a few minutes clearly hoping to be seen.

Anyway, for current topics:

Don’t know how right or wrong this is, but I will say: After reading Super/System, I got the impression that most people at the no-limit tables Doyle played (besides the pros) were terrified of no-limit poker and terrified of getting all their chips in. I wouldn’t be surprised if that strategy was optimal in his games, because most people in them wouldn’t play back aggressively without a monster.

1 Like