Poker News and Live Streams - HU4LOLLZ

https://x.com/Mister_Keating/status/1796631121377267889

Santhosh is pulling for Tom as well, and the other guys other than Stanley have recently played with him. So it’d be pretty lol if it’s Stanley that’s blocking him. He’s boring as hell and ads zero value.

My guess is that Thomas character. No way does Stanley has any kind of pull.

Makes send as the Hustler guys were billing him as some big surprise guest before last night’s stream, but like 99% of people would prefer Dwan over him anyway. I don’t get it. Thomas is only marginally more interesting than Stanley.

If you throw in Polk and Dwan and remove Stanley (or Thomas is he’s blocking people) then this had a chance of being an all-timer.

the whole point of a mystery guest is to reveal him. who cares about someone in a mask

Dwan is Dwan, but the mystery guest could be anyone, it could even be Dwan.

4 Likes

And just like that, they’re 7-handed.

And the 7th guy is…some other Indian guy, probably another mega fish. What is even going on here?

post deleted

Wasn’t Keating refusing to play on Hustler for the longest time? He’s a huge get, so I guess can basically dictate his own terms.

I used to enjoy watching him, but if he’s only gonna curate these lineups with all fish, then I’ll pass.

The man’s a genius though. Just give insane action and punt on public streams, be engaging and personable, and then he gets nonstop private games with lineups like these to print money.

Keating could easily block Dwan but he went on record specifically to say he didnt and that Dwan will agree.

Either way Keating is a national treasure and i will not stand for anything negative being said about him

Thank you for the correction, I was in the middle of posting I was wrong.

i mean its the natural thought process here which is why Keating had to go on record to deny it. Everyone assumed it was him.

Update: 12 sessions, +$24.1k :sunglasses::sunglasses:

I haven’t been paid yet for the latest big win, but I think they’re good for it.

It’s been a FANTASTIC month.

Wheels up for Vegas 2 weeks from today!!

10 Likes

as expected stream has been pretty boring. thomas drives the action a bit but they are also too deep to just gamble for stacks.

Gotta love this bizarre storyline

1 Like

They should have night one be an all-pro lineup competing to get a seat or two in a night two game with Keating plus whales.

Thomas is very American based on his voice.

Brandon held for a 1.9m pot

The John smith thing is the weirdest example of variance in all of poker.

1 Like