Poker News and Live Streams - HU4LOLLZ

4! the regs mang

1 Like

Getting exploitatively 3bet because you’re opening to 10 at 1/2 NL. Man, poker sucks now.

1 Like

1% of the 1/2 player pool have ever made an 3 bet due to large opening size.

In my pool you see an open less then 4x maybe one hand in 4 hours.

It sounds like the players who prefer to play larger are forced to play 1/2, so you have opponents who 3bet more often and also bet larger to try and compensate for playing smaller stakes.

Theoretically, your 5x opening range is supposed to look different from your 3.5x range.

Kinda unbelievable to me how Christopher Frank aka “lissistinkt” went up through the stakes to play these high buyin plo events.

https://x.com/AllenKessler/status/1794948773468348882?t=g7OYhmPrrh26lojUjbBPLQ&s=19

@NotBruceZ you’re good at finding this kind of info -

There’s a $5,000 wsop event today where main event winners play for “free” and if you knock a main event winner out you get a “free” entry to the main event.

Can you find out if -

a) The WSOP are actually paying 5k for their main event winner entries or they just don’t count towards the prizepool
b) Are the 10k “bounties” taken out of the prizepool or added to it?

Weirdly i couldn’t find the answer to either question

Same vibe, different day.

5 Likes

I don’t know about a. I think I saw someone address b (kevmath?) and they’re taken out of the prize pool like regular bounties, I believe.

For a, I would guess it would be the same as the HOF bounty, so look up the prize pool of a previous event and see if it is the entries x (buy in minus fees).

Million dollar cash game starts now. Lets see who actually shows up to play it.

Very charisma lacking table.

Pee wee herman looking guy is embarrassingly bad so far.

I’m amazed that Peter folded his 99 on the TQQQ5 board.

This walmart garrett guy is annoying me too. Peter seems fun.

man i’ve played with handz for 20 years never seen him fold A8s. what’s the point of being rich

Tom dwan?

4 Likes

lol not sure if you wrote that after the unimaginably bad call he just made

but yeah the steve guy looks like a slightly healthier dwan and both have a pee wee herman vibe

Yeah that call seemed painful. He’s beat by what, 66 and TT? And Peter can’t be bluffing, can he?

I thought it looked like a fold, and definitely wouldn’t be able to make it myself.