Poker News and Live Streams - HU4LOLLZ

Seeing ZeeJustin for first time since he was like 18-21 or whatever was a shock lol. Getting old sucks.

i mean i have no clue what solvers are showing, but i would be extremely surprised if those two engaged in a slebst type leveling war. they’re not the types

I remember playing the $215 SNGs with him way back in the day on Party and he would have tons of different accounts and not even hide that they were all him (ZeeJustin, ZeJustin, etc.) I guess it probably wasn’t against the rules and you could only 4 table. He never sat multiple at 1 table from what I saw.

I don’t even remember the context for this (something about Hellmuth crashing a race car?) but I guess Bonomo was frustrating Hellmuth way back in ~2007. It’s been waiting in my 2+2 photoshop folder since then. It must have been funny at the time. :smiley:

hellmuthz

1 Like

WSOP Main event entrance

this might be the first time in 10 years i watch a live poker stream

2 Likes

Guesses on peak concurrent viewers?

I’ll say 20k

I remember that and the Caesar outfit or whatever. What year did he finally quit making a fool out of himself (with ME entrances haha)?

2019?

I’m not sure tbh, last I remember was him getting attention for turning up late or something. :grin:

1 Like

I wrote about the stream in my old home game group chat and some dude replied with a chip pic of him playing 500-1000-1000 right now at resorts world.

Crypto wealth ruined everything

2 Likes

Burial Coconut Brown poured. Stream on. Lets go!

1 Like

Besides being a father of 5, who is Lucky?

Evidently a rich dude that messages live pros to play 1k/2k lol.

Just opened 10-2o for $10k lmao

1 Like

Lucky with the cool 10x raise preflop with 10-2o. This is going to go great!

This game is going to be great. Players just randomly clicking buttons it seems.

2 Likes

It depends if they are full of tattoos or look like an nba player they are just clicking buttons. If they are white skinny 30 year olds with receding hairline that stare at each other for 15 minutes they are playing gto

1 Like

Gives new meaning to the phrase “the stream that put Hustler on the map.”

1 Like

turbo checking to the river and now the button clicking begins

1 Like

ACTION INCOMING

2 Likes