Poker News and Live Streams - HU4LOLLZ

Evidently the Friday / Saturday game is more than 6 handed they just haven’t released the names yet. 1 time Reza please.

i know it’s blasphemy but reza will be bad for entertainment value. he’s so bad that the game immediately revolves around him and i kinda want to see garrett and ivey play huge pots.

Hellmuth 1/3 in the 10k dealer choice

I feel like I play enough poker that I can’t really watch poker on streams, except to glance occasionally at it. I assume you guys are doing other stuff while watching? I mean live poker is slowwww. Or do you just watch it straight up with nothing else going on?!

Every time I tune in there’s no elite play it’s just the good players working over the fish in standard spots, what’s so thrilling about that? The $$ amounts involved?

1 Like

I’d work on your thread selection.

It’s not news.

Excited to see Adam Friedman win another 10k dealer’s choice and really want to study his game selection.

I watched a bit of the stream and he seemed very unpleasant which is hard to do with hellmuth at the table. Is he always that grumpy? I also hate players who don’t consider the dealer. The 3rd dude would muck and place his bets in a way that helped the dealers while friedman was just placing his chips in the furthest way possible and mucking in a mess

1 Like

I’ve never seen him play, but a lot of mixed game players seem to be a bit grumpy.

Anytime I hear about Friedman, all I can think of is him breaking into tears after making a bad call to either cripple himself or bust out late in the 2005 main. “I played perfect for three days!”

Colossally unfair given that was his first ever major tournament, but there you go.

1 Like

The pandemic has prompted a couple of changes (at least) at the cardroom I frequent the most. Cash games are now 8 handed, rather than 9. And the max rake has gone up to $6. I really don’t have many issues with either change as the pandemic had to have been a real business-crusher. I didn’t play for well over a year. Just wondering if similar things have happened in other parts of the country? Vegas?

Super hard to beat that rake at 1/2. If you are playing for fun who cares but if you are grinding it would be hard to make money I think.

I’d say I’m recreational. Only about 6-10 hours a week, but I still want to make money, and I’ve been running pretty good in limited outings. I guess I’m willing to sacrifice a little for the sake of the bigger picture.

1 Like

8 handed in Stones too. Way better

if I remember this hand right he rivered a king high flush vs the ace high flush (each needed both hole cards) that was the nuts and I can’t find the hand on youtube in 2 minutes to see how “bad” the call was but yeah that basically knocked him out.

(because it got copyright claimed that’s why it’s not on youtube, sigh)

people made fun of him, but as noted, probably sat’d in at the time and he might’ve thought that was his only shot ever. I wouldn’t have acted like that but pressure makes people do stupid shit sometimes.

No love for our local stream hero? 3 handed Justin Bonomo and 2021 Justin Bonomo for the 50k high roller braceet

Wow didn’t even know that. Hope he ships it and then shows up tomorrow with a stack of cash.

He just busted. Still scooped a half milly!

Good run! Something about Bonomo really irritates me so rooting for the other guy!

Other guy is on a heater not seen since, well, bonomo

His last 45 days: