Poker News and Live Streams - HU4LOLLZ

We used to sit around on weather holds at the drop zone and play for pennies. I get you!

I had a feeling you might know her since she’s from your area

1 Like

Have there been known cases of players overselling pieces themselves and then just pulling a “Producers.”

Yep. One guy sold more than 100% and then won lol.

Happens a ton, just a matter of how often they get caught

Lineup is out for HCL - Ivey / Garrett / Berkey / Gal / Mikki / Krish

Krish really really likes to call.

1 Like

Most notable Constant Rijkenberg Wins the PokerStars.it EPT San Remo (€1,508,000) | 2009 PokerStars.com EPT San Remo | PokerNews

Sold 137% , tried to donk himself out of the tournament in a somewhat credible fashion but ran so hot he won the thing.
Didn’t pay out most people and absolutely nothing happened to him.

2 Likes

i saw him once and he looked like a parody. he’s a “professional gambler” and has lots of very fake instagram videos

Only 6?

I found his Instagram today and immediately cringed. Not sure where is money comes from but I hope he gets taken for heaps.

Yeah looks like it will be 6 handed unless they aren’t releasing other names.

1 Like

share so the rest can enjoy

https://www.instagram.com/mikaelmvse

All these memes that are now internet famous that I thought started on 2p2 have me questioning reality.

T.J.Cookier is the greatest meme of all time and it’s a 2+2 original.

4 Likes

I thought bakes original avatar was his cousins or nephews or something and that kid I posted was kicking ass at a WCOOP event or two one year or something.

We have another absolute action player in Jerry on tonights HCL. Dude just calls off an $8k bet with bottom pair on a raise / reraise all in flop net.

He is so fucked up. He has no idea what he’s doing.

garrett and andy are on the LATB stream

The quality difference between the 2 productions is huge. I’ll tune in for a bit - I watched “The Accountant” lose his mind a couple times at the start of the show.

Jerry is on far less drugs than previously. For now.

1 Like