Poker News and Live Streams - HU4LOLLZ

He’s clearly ike haxton, you are terrible at this

5 Likes

Catching up after vacation - this is absolutely insane and I’m unreasonably excited to watch poker on a Friday night. Hope we get some good action players as well (REZAAAA)

3 Likes

Yes… Watevs is Bakes

3 Likes

My brain hurts. Hellmuth can’t lose and bakes is the most toxic poster I’ve ever run into online!

Next up, the vaccine really does cause autism! :grimacing:

I don’t agree and know he’s been doing good work in the community.

I think everyone should be allowed to vent, it’s the reactions I get my :roll_eyes: up at mostly.

Edit: Good luck Bakes :crossed_fingers: I hope he takes it down as I just know he will do something good with the winnings or feel like he would as he’s that type of guy imo.

1 Like

thats crazy but awesome, good luck watevs. And agree with Smacc about his work here

1 Like

GL watevs. Whatever our differences are it’s still cool to see a left winger take it down. Better than someone like matasow or woods. :grin:

2 Likes

I’d guess Ivey is playing mostly due to someone like Reza. :grin:

Yup, he loves to follow me around this site and snipe, but I’m still gonna root for him to get a bracelet. Take it down, whatevs! Also, 2-7 td is one of my favorite games to play, even though i suck at it.

Also, my friend who’s still in the monster, because he’s my friend and I have a small stake :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I played a couple days with him a few years ago at the wsop and he seemed like the nicest guy. I am pretty sure we chatted politics too!

So weird to connect him to watevs!

Unreal, I always liked Bakes and I would snap ban watevs and immediately resign if given the chance

2 Likes

My friend’s run came to an end at 16th place. He got crippled with KT in a blind v blind hand then ran his J9 into QQ.

He’s talking with his backers now about taking 10k out of his winnings and playing the main. We’d have the same stake.

1 Like

Parlay baby!

1 Like

Yeah, it’s unanimous right now :joy:

Nice. Sucks for you tha I have a stake in several people in the main and one of them is a lock to win so you are just playing for second. :wink:

1 Like

Hah, this would add a fourth horse to my stable for the main, so I’m for it!

1 Like

LET IT ROLL!

1 Like

if you’re all just throwing money at people to play I should play the wsop again sometime lmao

2 Likes

I mean, I can’t go this year, so it’s the only way I could possibly win anything.

Had another person min cash the monster, and of course I have a piece of my bracelet-winning friend Lara in the main. I’m kicking myself for not buying a stake of her ladies event. Grrrr

If it makes you feel better, I’ve probably lost enough to her over the years to fund the buy-in for the Ladies, and I’m still not getting a cut :)

3 Likes