Poker News and Live Streams - HU4LOLLZ

So Rampage binked for 230k the $1,100 at the Venetian, with the same hand he won a wsop event?

This shit is SO a simulation.

Also tho, I dig it. He seems like a super nice guy and good for the game.

hellmuth heads up for a bracelet in a $1500 2-7 NLSD. Only 80ish runners, but the LVFD is on call in case things go south.

5 Likes

Wow, that seems way down, I think it got 250+ last time I punted a buyin in it.

yeah i’m an idiot. it had 272 runners. my bad

not sure why it’s not more popular. action goes pretty much like this:

all in
call
pat
pat
you win
gg

what’s not to like

8 Likes

Hellmuth literally defies the laws of math. He breaks my brain and faith in poker.

He is so terrible yet just wins. It makes zero sense.

This is just nuts.

If a bad player sunrunning like Hellmuth annoys you, Rampage will put you on tilt

What specific hands did he play bad in this tournament?

this hand and game seems made up

and hellmuth wins

he’s not the goat we need but he’s the goat we deserve

what a remarkably silly game 2-7 nlsd is

In what would be the final hand of the tournament, Phil Hellmuth shoved on the button and Jake Schwartz called off for his remaining chips.

Jake Schwartz drew one and Hellmuth took two.

Jake Schwartz: {10-}{4-}{3-}{2-}/{x-}
Phil Hellmuth: {9-}{8-}{2-}/{x-}{x-}

They decided to let Hellmuth peel first. The first card was a {5-}, and the second was a {7-} — sealing the deal and leaving Schwartz drawing dead.

It’s arguably the purest form of poker

Some people, pros even, won’t play 2-7 No-Limit. They can’t handle the swings. But there are others, like Doyle Brunson, who consider No-Limit the only pure game left.

5 Likes

Someone on reddit called him the Tom Brady of poker :smiley:

1 Like

jesus christ…what a luckbox

1 Like

WSOP updates are terrible and slow. Got a friend/horse still in the monster stack with 48 people left and of course he’s not a pro so chip count updates and stuff are nonexistent.

I also don’t want to bug him via text.

Very frustrating.

He’s entered like every single even for the last 30 years, right?

How disappointed are you gonna be to find out that I don’t even own a lawnmower?

lmao

my dude’s still in the Monster stack with 26 remaining. His wife is there now sending out updates, so I’m off tilt now.

4 Likes

my friend just busted KK<QQ for CL pot so hopefully it’s to your buddy