Poker News and Live Streams - HU4LOLLZ

Srs question:

Can I debate this with you in good faith? You’re making quite the bizarre claim here and I think it would result in a short yet interesting and vigorous debate.

If Clovis has me on ignore, can somebody share this post with him (try to ignore the overwhelming irony while you do so)?

Sounds like not only should this match go down but there will be opportunity for sidebet action as well.

2 Likes

I don’t have anyone but trump on ignore. I’m simply ignoring you.

1 Like

So you’re actively, consciously saying you don’t wish to debate that topic in good faith, the topic I just politely asked you to debate?

this is approaching ‘wat am i reading’ territory

It won’t.

Clovis, what series of events (posts, in this case most likely, but possibly external events) led you to believe it won’t happen?

Selectively quoting my post to leave out your name and then accusing posters of conspiring to cheat against you isn’t good posting

Neither was Clovis’s calling 6ix a bad faith poster a few posts after you asked them both to stop name calling

cache (1)

3 Likes

I’m gonna need Kanye’s opinion on Robbi vs Garrett.

1 Like

Kanye needs to be paid a visit by Mossad

Fucking clown calls himself yesus?

Kim K. wannabee vs. pretty boy Jew?

whichredbutton.meme

Given Garrett is Jewish I think I know where that one lands.

1 Like

We’ve been using this software for awhile now but perhaps not everybody is aware of this function, so,

if you click the left arrow it shows the entire post. This functions as a highlighter, not a selective editor, so much so that when you click the little arrow the quoted part is highlighted.

In contrast, 2p2 didn’t have this functionality. So, whenever I quoted part of something I would include ellipses before and after,

… so it would look like this…

in order to make absolutely clear that I wasn’t selectively quoting and editing, and people were welcome and even encouraged to read the entire post that I highlight snipped. If it was a long post with multiple paragraphs I would include ellipses for those as well,

… so it would look like this…

and as far as I know I’m one of only two people who did this. Most people might just bold one part of a long message, leaving a huge thing to scroll through, or more likely would just snip with no ellipses directing the reader towards further context.

I’ve been away for awhile and I don’t know the current state of the rules and mods drama, but I will safely bet that the level of care and thought and concern I put into my internet interactions, no matter how frivolous the posts might seem, is on a level most of you can’t fathom. So, settle down I guess.

And I can easily and readily explain and debate this in good faith if somebody was willing and interested but, here we are.

4 Likes

1 Like
1 Like

Weird, I’m a man (well, let’s split the difference and say ‘manchild’) and not a woman nor girl, and if I wanted to say somebody was being childish and seeking attention it would never occur to me to misgender that person with a gendered and lowkey misogynist euphemism like “little miss thing” but lol that’s just me I guess.

1 Like

screenshot for posterity lol

Can you guys agree on terms so we can bet on this plz?

4 Likes