Poker News and Live Streams - HU4LOLLZ

How are people not laughing at him? Not sure I could resist a lol u mad in that spot.

4 Likes

And I thought I overused the f bomb when drinking. Calm down Phil.

1 Like

I did the mail-in thing a few times early on, but now I see that lots of people were banned not for abusing it, but for being the type of person who would abuse it. There’s also a Get Coins button that lets you start from 0 I think.

You were quite restrained when you were last drunk on here.

1 Like

I’m not even mad when I use the f bomb so it’s not as abrasive usually (in my head at least). Phil’s pissed! “Fucking” is my pause to recollect my thoughts mid sentence and mixed with other fucks here and there it can be a bit much I’m sure.

Reza buying in for $100k tonight… God help him.

Wsop claims they had no way to know what was happening on the live stream of their headline event! Can’t make this shit up.

Moron 2/5 in the milly maker. I had a feeling Moron will win the milly

This is way more intense than i thought. Anyone else gets insta arrested for that

It’s an elite play. Streaming to no one so you don’t have to take responsibility for the content. It’s like an Onion headline.

1 Like

The PokerGO video embedded in that article reminds me of those old NFL promotional segments where they highlighted illegal hits to hype up the league. It’s gross all around.

You guys really think that was a serious threat wrt arson? Dude just spazzing out like he always does. I don’t remember him swearing years ago though.

ofc he wasn’t serious. you still get insta banned for life for making a non serious threat like that at a vegas table

dude made a joke about jumping from his room in borgata he got banned and had to go through a psyche evaluation and pay for his own ambulance

1 Like

Just ask Tony Bigcharles.

Really depends who. If you’re not an asshole, a known person you can get some leeway. Hellmuth being super famous obviously gets him an insane amount of leeway.

Thats what I was thinking. Seems like it would be hilarious, enjoyable, and potentially profitable to just needle him relentlessly until he shuts up.

They all seem to be nervously ignoring him like he’s a homeless guy outside a bodega who might be dangerous.

that was my point. You (aka UP poster) would get insta banned maybe arrested. Hellmuth won’t

2 Likes

bomb bomb bomb

reza is very bad at poker. there’s almost no chance he doesn’t lose 100k in a game where no one else bought for more than 20

He is a pure gambler fish. Pretty common type at the table imo. Just higher stakes is all.

The 96o bluff into queens just now was pretty lol.