Poker News and Live Streams - HU4LOLLZ

Who is Nik Airball?

No, like I said, it’s just one hand and should be noted and I’m sure the community is now going to look at DGAF’s play on stream since he gave himself the same seat as her and had a couple sus hands.

I have no idea, but I guess this is what Dwan was alluding to last night.

Was villain that skinny billionaire guy? That would explain it!

I think I’ve seen him on the HCL stream a few times.

How often does an attractive female end up in seat 2?

Don’t think Stones ever issued a conclusive statement on Postle. Their lawyers implied in various lawsuits that Postle didn’t cheat, because that was the better story to protect them legally. So these terms would’ve resolved to no for Mike Postle, ergo terrible bet.

He’s been on a few times, is described as an Investment Banker in intro from yesterday

~38m19s if link to point in video doesn’t work

How has no one brought up Robbi’s husband is the “No. 1 metaverse lawyer in the nation”?

:vince:

2 Likes

Look at her clip-on microphone. At 1:58:17 the light changes, and at 1:58:26 it happens again.

wait who is that ? I am 99% sure I have played with her …

She’d be the victim in this case.

You sure you have the timestamps right? What light? What changes?

1 Like

He also has an NFT minting soon https://lawyerfriends.xyz/

Yeah, the microphone is clipped to her jacket. On the microphone I think there may be a little light, and it goes off/on at the time stamps.

Screenshot 2022-10-07 160009

such a small world. i should probably start talking to people more, im always in my own head and world at the table

i think part of the weirdness here is clearly (to me anyway based on what I’ve been listening to her say on joey’s stream) is that she’s trying to use this as her kim K sex tape moment, which is such a fucking LOL LA thing it makes me recoil in secondhand embarrassment. there’s definitely the notion out here that if people are talking about you that means you’re doing something right, no matter what it is. she probably will try to use the notoriety in other ventures soon.

1 Like

I’ll defer to someone that isn’t red-green color blind because maybe I actually can’t see it, but there is no light there imo.

Check timestamps just after 2h00m18s and there is a more clear view. Looks more like a hole in the clip with her skin as the background and it goes dark because of shadows.

That’s very possible, I’m torn on it myself. I just got to where your timestamp was and I agree it looks more normal there. I personally have a wireless clip-on mic I use for some of my videos, and it has a light like that.

plot twist she staged a hand to look like cheating and had the kid steal chips to make it look worse to blow up her notoriety and followers, she knows she didnt cheat so has no fear of lying or polygraphs!