Poker News and Live Streams - HU4LOLLZ

Redacted for privacy.

Do you think they can’t rule out all backdoors if given access to all code to do a review? Doesn’t mean they will be given that access…

1 Like

Am I the only one blasting this right now while reading these posts?

1 Like

You may know her best as the non-journalist handpicked by Bryn Kenney to do a pseudo-interview.

https://twitter.com/PokerNews/status/1578120231548899329?s=20&t=GWlUCPcTiZvEUM3vYxOlnw

I’m not an expert on that, but my guess would be no on some of the hardware stuff. I could be wrong though obviously.

If the other “possibles” are of a similar likelihood they might at a pinch collectively make 10%.

The cheat squad operatives who got their thief into the game with the backdoors open for live-streamed HD grand larceny must have been pissed when she caught heat and instantly lost her mind and gave the money back instead of doing like any of 100 other things that would have deflected scrutiny. Should have spent more time rehearsing that and less time l33t hax0ring imo.

It was always a part of the plan to choose an insane spot, run it twice, and then return the money once called on it.

6 Likes

Shes also a rwnj

Yes

https://twitter.com/PhilGalfond/status/1577780383625551872?t=gMj2epGO6c4LrYoEANBh0g&s=19

Wtf? So she really did have 0% of herself or some sort of freeroll? And even more wtf at giving the money back when it’s owed to someone else.

Isn’t 50% of the profits and 0% of the losses a reasonable staking agreement? I’ve been led to believe that was reasonable for a tournament entry, so why not a cash game buy-in?

Just saw video of the rip blowup (it’s audio from the table, so “video” dt get ecxited) … wtf I just love eric persson that dude is hiarious … “well that was unexpected”

ETA: “this is really unanticipated,” which is like 2x funnier

Listen, we’re all winners here. Days on days of entertainment.

3 Likes

It’s a common staking arrangement. Odd thing is you wouldn’t normally stake someone so green with those terms.

lol the look on Mike X’s face

1 Like

like what the fuck does garrett do if nothing comes out? it really looks like he just pocketed it

There’s no evidence that Rip would be a normal staker doing it for normal reasons. He could totally be the kind of guy who thinks that if a woman he stakes loses, he can use that to coerce her into sex as a form of makeup. I know some people speculate about affairs or a straight up transaction of sex for buyins, but I am sure there are predatory males out there who think it’s a win-win where they will either win money or be able to pressure a stakee into compensating them in the bedroom for their losses.

1 Like

He can join 4Poker.

Or he is rich and they are friends. 🤷