Poker News and Live Streams - HU4LOLLZ

I’d check out the Vegas mixed games Facebook group. It’s open for the public to view.

If we’re in Vegas at the same time, I’d be willing to try to start a list with you at the WSOP cash room or somewhere else for something like 10-20 HORSE.

Yeah, I’m staying at Bellagio so hoping something is running there or at WSOP.

Wynn feels like a good candidate for a potential 20-40 mix.

1 Like

This lineup is nuts. This could easily reach 500k+ viewers.

https://twitter.com/HCLPokerShow/status/1520553340240687104?s=20&t=Ehmd9HQ5JpsdYz7AMiXtUA

1 Like

I know, Alan Keating! and a few other guys. Does Mr Beast even poker? Or is he just going to click buttons and splash around?

Might see old school play crazy hands Dwan in that lineup…

1 Like

I had never heard of him until recently but evidently he has been playing regularly for the last couple years. I would assume he has an idea of basic strategy but is no means a pro.

Alan Keating ended up with an 85% VPIP last stream. He won $400k and lost $600k in 6 hours. Big fan.

Hm. I just singled him out because he was the only one I hadn’t heard of, but sounds like he might actually be the guy to get excited about.

Wonder if there’ll be a mini-boom of new players if mr beast starts doing this on the regular. He has a ton of sway with his disciples, and he has a lot of them.

He will bring the action.

Ludwig / XQC / Beast are insanely popular streamers. You want the next poker boom? These are the guys that will make it. I wish it didn’t start at 11:00 EST… I guess I’ll catch the VOD.

So basically we are hoping Mr Beast coolers/bluffs/owns/whatever Hellmuth, Keating loses 2 million, and Dwan looks incredibly cool to poker novices running like god winning every creative unorthodox small edge he takes

I think we’re better off if Keating 85%VPIPs himself to some massive swongs and books a small win.

1 Like

Can’t wait to see someone named Slime Machine win a huge hand from Hellmuth

1 Like

I know this is pure speculation but how much money does Helmuth have? Reddit was saying $100M+ which is just insane to me.

If he’s avoided pit games/sports/drugs he very well could have. If he’s had any of those vices he could be broke like Matusow and so many other pros of that era

If his lifetime ROI on MTTs has been 60% he’s up about $10M on tourneys. If it’s 100% it’s like $14Mish. Figure he cleared 60% of that after taxes, that’s $6-$8.5M.

Then endorsements, I have no clue there. He was probably doing at least $1M a year during the boom, and probably way less since. Call it $6M? Figure he cleared like $3.5M?

But then you’ve got to consider he’s owned a home in Palo Alto since like the poker boom so that’s gotta be worth a few mil more than he paid.

So that’d be like $12M to $16M.

Then it’s investments and cash games. And he plays with Silicon Valley CEOs so that’s anyone’s guess. I wouldn’t be shocked at all if he’s made like $40M in cash games over the last 20 years. Figure he cleared $25M.

So that’s around $40M without accounting for investments. Yeah, $100M sounds reasonable.

No chance, I’ve never heard a peep about him in the pits, and from what I’ve heard/understand he’s only sold action on high rollers.

1 Like

Yeah for most of the people who have been in the game that long and do stupid shit like that it’s well known. But I’ve always been surprised by a few people.

If Hellmuth of all people managed to do stupid shit and have nobody talk about it I’d be completely shocked lol…

Mr beast? Slime Machine? Who are these people? Tik tok stars?

1 Like

Well im sure he has given a few mill to Cantu. That’s probably his biggest leak.

1 Like