Poker News and Live Streams - HU4LOLLZ

Someone had posted a recent tweet of hers somewhere where she complained about the tyranny there. If she’s living here, where everything has been open for a while and complaining about there, just lol.

I was told Canadians are nice people

Anyone white and living in America is sus unless they actively say they are not Nazis.

6 Likes

Is she speaking out more because of this?

I haven’t gone back on her twitter account but I think it’s likely she was a regular moron who became nazi moron when for the first time in her life she couldn’t to 100% of what she wanted 100% of the time.

I think this dude is suppose to be a good reg too

https://twitter.com/betweenjobs21/status/1431350240066654211

It will be interesting to see if the rich deplorables are more greedy or more nutjob.

Alex is supposed to play on the Hustler Club show tonight which might add an extra layer of crazy

So much tyranny, he blocked from me from reading his tweets.

2 Likes

Imagine being smart enough to understand GTO but not basic vaccine theory.

3 Likes

I wonder what would happen if someone went to whatever alternate tables they set up and open a small vial of rumen fluid (trust me it will make you retch, but is harmless).

Of course then leave. When they bitch tell them it’s freedom.

I think you got Alex and Art confused?

I did. Foiled by those Armenian names.

Stream has been fun btw. DoorDash billionaire bluffed Nick out of a 20k pot then showed.

So uhhh who are the poker crushers in 2021? I literally don’t follow poker at all

1 Like

PLO - Still Phil Galfond. Who seems pretty much like the best overall guy in poker.

1 Like

Thanks, yea he seems like an alright dude. Is there anyone (or a few players) considered to be the best in NL cash games at the moment?

Nick is steaming and giving lessons after folding the best hand on the river in a 3-way pot.

Sorry, who is Nick?

They are mostly libertarian/AC types and dumb af.

Nick Vertucci, long-time LATB player who is a producer of the stream.

1 Like

Doug Polk currently playing on 25/50 stream from the Lodge.

2 Likes