Poker News and Live Streams - HU4LOLLZ

I’m not calling ElSapo a jerk and I’m not claiming to not be a jerk.

The next play is actually pointing out that you still seem salty because I pointed out your sub-Hellmuthian poker ability.

Is Phil Hellmuth an attention whore?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

I don’t watch the show, but the impression I got was she’s a massive loser in the game. Has nothing to do with misogyny.

This site has her as a small loser

https://www.trackingpoker.com/user-info/Poker%20Bunny

1 Like

Lol krish

https://www.trackingpoker.com/user-info/Krish

Use the ignore feature and this conversation becomes less problematic?

I agree that the thumbnail that was posted was gross.

If she wasn’t attractive she wouldn’t be in the games. That’s just a fact Clovis has to deal with.

Men aren’t staked in these games for their looks!

Not sure where to ask this but figured this works. I need to improve my FLO8 tourney play but am having a real tough time finding a place online to play. Anybody have good options? Basically all i can find is PLO8

Seems like Bovada has a couple per day. No idea how popular they are.

Thanks, Ill check it out. I don’t need huge fields, just a way to get some play in

Can you cite any evidence of this “fact”?

In that interview she says she hasn’t even met one of her backers in real life.

Good tournament strategy tips in the Supreme Court thread.

5 Likes

FLO8 would be completely off topic in the GTO push/fold and Supreme Court discussion thread.

1 Like

c’mon, man.

I know lots of women who play better than she does, and would never ever be able to get anonymous backers to play in that game. Because they are in their 40s or 50s, they wear hoodies because it’s fucking cold in poker rooms (i cannot fathom wearing those little tank tops), and they don’t give a shit about the male gaze. And yet those are the women you see grinding away in obscurity.

Can we stake them, please?

Come on man, you don’t have to do this. It’s nothing against her! Someone is giving her five to six figures (depending on the deal) because she is attractive!

It’s happened hundreds of times, happens a ton in your neck of the woods too! Plenty of big AB games I know of with this over the years. Just free money for the winners in the games.

Over here the now disgraced billionaire Nygard used to buy his models into the 100/200 games. That wasn’t happening to older/unattractive women.

Was Phil Hellmuth able to charge 1.8 markup because of his ROI?

No, it’s his looks

2 Likes

I’m not going to keep this up cause frankly the whole thing is gross but so far I have posted

1. evidence she is at worst a 1.5 buyin loser over 9 sessions. Basically meaningless.

2. her own claim she hasn’t even met one of her main backers

3. the video posted explains how she worked up to higher stakes from low ones like you know every player ever

4. I’ve watched maybe 6 hours of her play and see nothing bad

On the other side we have

She is an attractive young woman! Case closed.

:nauseated_face:

3 Likes

The woman I stake is 49

For the record, I would snap stake poker bunny on hustler live stream over hellmuth.

These posts are very silly Clovis.

The “Hellmuth must be on a 20 year heater” and “poker bunny is being staked because she’s a good poker player” are maybe two of your worst takes, the first being very recurring.

She has a lot of issues. It seems you have barely heard of her, have done like 5 minutes of research and are jumping in to defend her. You don’t have to do this!

3 Likes