Poker Hands and Strategy

Online poker is not dead.

What’s good for tracking hands these days?

I’ve used Poker Tracker forever, there’s also Hold’em Manager.

so not much has changed since I left the game after Black Friday?

Well you cant use a HUD on PP and GG has an integrated one. So its difficult to tracking hands there. I think you can get your hands later but I am not sure.

1 Like

Legal online poker is pretty sweet.

Getting immediately ejected from a bunch of juicy cash tables with waitlists because location verification hiccups for one second is fucking bullshit.
:rage: :rage: :rage:

Spraggy in 2 SCOOP’s again tonight doing well - 5200 thrill-23/61 And the 1k-3/13

2 Likes

I posted this in the LC sports thread by mistake lol me… Anyways Finton is on the final Table of the $2,100 PKO and has 9 mil in 3rd atm, his stream is bouncing atm as he won the 5,200 PKO just this week…

I’ve not checked in with the rest :man_shrugging:

SCOOP Main events 2nd day today… Lex, Spraggy, Tonka & Easywithaces all in it

Lex & Tonka have stacks alough Easywithaces (Finton) has been running like a dream this series.

Good Luck boys

2 Likes

OK… BOOM!!! He just doubled to be chip leader with nearly 19 mil :rofl:

SCOOP Main updates, Lex & Fintan are out, Spraggy & Tonka have made the money bubble :relaxed:

Tonka has a rather decent stack :hugs:

1 Like

Anyone watch some Crush Live Poker videos know if this guy’s advice is good?

He has 1m in tournament earnings and seems to be a cash game regular.

He does some like a bit of a douche but I can stomach it if his strategy is sound.

It’s a great training site. He is a very good cash player. I highly recommend. He never confirmed how much but he made hundreds of thousands of dollars betting against Trumpkins convinced he was going to retake the office after Biden had won. I think he was still taking bets in late February this year!

2 Likes

Bart understands live poker. It’s nice the amount of time he takes to respond to the questions of recs, a lot of good players definitely find themselves above this.

2 Likes

I regularly watch the Youtubes of his call-in show and I find them useful. There are a few training video samples on the YouTube channel. I don’t pay for training sites, but one player I know seemed to get a lot better after using it.

1 Like

I found poker in 2007 at university and tried to get good around 2009-2010 mostly playing live fixes limit holdem (lol me) before moving to NLHE.

Bart Hanson podcasts back then were the absolute stone cold nuts and I listened to them pretty religiously. In particular he would play a session, record his results and every time he VPIPed he would explain the thought process of each decision and why in a way that a breakeven 1/2 player would enjoy as well as someone who is roughly at his level of understanding the game.

Great combination of 1) understanding poker theory 2) understand live poker concepts.

I have no idea if those podcasts are still around to download but if they are I would give them a look as 99% of the concepts hold up even today.

Also RIP iTunes but that’s another story for another day.

2 Likes

I think the old podcasts were under the “deuces cracked” group but could be wrong.

1 Like

bart is an very good live game player. There’s a big difference between online play and live. I used them to play more live after Black Friday to great affect. Helped me adjust from a LAG online player in 6max games to live 9 handed games.

1 Like

I brought up the crazy Rampage Poker hand and someone asked about CrushLivePoker. The two have converged.

2 Likes

I just now discovered the live poker vlogs. I’ve been loving watching Neeme, Brad Owen, and Jaman. Any others to check out?

I like Rampage Poker, Mariano, Kyle Fischl, Jeff Boski, and Pokerkraut. If that’s not enough for you, I have more that I watch sporadically, but those are the other ones I watch regularly. Once you start watching a bunch, the YouTube algorithm starts recommending several others.

1 Like